Apr 11 2013
By: gypsy816 Fender Bender 3052 posts

Elite Level Upgrades - Hades

[ Edited ]
100 replies 1811 views Edited Apr 11, 2013

Elite Levels are coming soon in Patch 1.04, but that's not all! In addition to the ability to ascend to Level 40, the Gods have deemed it fitting to bestow upon you new Items, Magics, and Relics for your Champion.

Over the next few days, we'll be highlighting each Godly Alliance and the new items associated with them. Today we’re focusing on those who have pledged themselves to the Lord of the Underworld, Hades. 

Hades Warriors are masters of deception and versatility. Two different Hades Warriors can have radically different stats, as one can focus on obtaining high Elemental and Physical power boosts, while the other can have the highest Elemental Resistance and Cooldown Reduction amongst any of the allegiances. 

Coupled with these stats, a Hades specter has a variety of ways to escape into the shadows with his Items or use his Magic to summon the souls of the Underworld and have them directly attack an enemy or strengthen himself. For those who have sent Hades many new souls, and served his legion loyally, the Lord of the Underworld is now granting access to a powerful new Magic, offensive Item, and two new Relics.

New Item - Death's Wail is a powerful Warrior’s shout that no mortal near you can hear without dropping to their knees and having a curse put on them.  As the wail is strengthened, so too is the Warrior, gaining additional boosts in power every time it is used. 

New Magic – Desecration allows the Warrior to summon the massive arms and clawed hands of the most tortured souls straight from the darkest depths of Tartarus.  The large arms can swipe and attack enemies all around you multiple times and will easily cut off any path of escape.  As the power of the magic is increased, the warrior will be rewarded further for each successful attack.

New Relics
 – Relic of Haste grants the Hades Warrior a boost to movement speed anytime magic is used.  Relic of Carnage is a unique relic that allows you to heal nearby allies whenever a kill or assist is earned.  With this relic, the Warrior gains additional versatility on the field of battle and proves that Poseidon is not the only one that can support his ally’s health.

With these new gifts, Hades expects his warriors to dominate the battlefield.  However, the God of the Underworld will not send his legions into battle without blessing them with some knowledge on how to take advantage of his new gifts:

• Equip Death’s Wail and any weapon that applies a curse, such as theSpear of Hades, so when you activate the Item, you can quickly apply a second curse to an affected enemy.  The curses will stack and cause the enemy to take a higher amount of damage.  Now you can quickly finish off the enemy and he will not stand a chance at running from you.

• Combining Relic of Haste with Hades Torrent is incredibly useful as players tend to run from the large cloud or try to take advantage of you sprinting after them.  Now you can force them to stay near you for a longer period of time, increasing the amount of health you take.
  • Desecration is incredibly powerful on its own and covers a large area. Because of this, a great build depends on the match you are about to enter.  If you enter a team based game, it will be paired excellently withRelic of CarnageDeath’s Wail, or any weapon that can hit enemies in a large radius, such as War Hammer of HadesMake sure to always stay near an ally and team up against every enemy. Or jump into any fight your allies are in and just land a single attack, in order to activate the relic.  When you and an ally are outnumbered, active Death’s Wail and Desecration while your ally unleashes his own attacks to quickly kill or disperse the opposition. 

Learn more about the Lord of the Underworld and grab an epic wallpaper here.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 101 (1,811 Views)
Wastelander
785 posts

Re: Elite Level Upgrades - Hades

Apr 11, 2013

Very cool Gypsy :smileyhappy: thank you!

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 101 (1,805 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1511 posts

Apr 11, 2013

Sounds awesome, glad I'm pledged to Hades, thanks for the update here Gyps :smileyhappy:!

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 101 (1,803 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
281 posts

Apr 11, 2013

ALL Hail my lord Hades! 

Can't wait to start with the Desecration

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 101 (1,793 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
729 posts

Apr 11, 2013

So the magic will cost 100? Think I will pass if that is the case, still looks like a good magic

Item and relics don't seem very useful reading the description but maybe on the battle things will prove differently 

Can't wait to try them anyway

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 101 (1,775 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
494 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 11, 2013

My excitement bursting from my empty chest...

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 101 (1,761 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3052 posts

Apr 11, 2013

Thanatos_Mortis wrote:

My excitement bursting from my empty chest...

Careful now, we want you alive and well when the Patch comes out! :cathappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 101 (1,748 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Apr 11, 2013
Hmmm. Nice.
 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 101 (1,744 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
494 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 11, 2013

I am already Deceased ......:smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 101 (1,738 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

Apr 11, 2013
Interessting!! You even gave tips for the possible new builds :smileyhappy:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You were always Zeus' Favorite!

You were alway Zeus' favorite!

My channel: http://youtube.com/user/czeuch
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 101 (1,737 Views)
0 Likes