Reply
Last Guardian
Registered: 02/25/2013
Offline
11778 posts
 

Re: Elite Level Upgrades - Hades

Apr 11, 2013

@gypsy

 

>when will the poseidon thread be out!? haha that is the one I rlly care abt of course Smiley Tongue hope it is really B@d@$$ Smiley Very Happy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 11 of 101 (322 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
4062 posts
 

Re: Elite Level Upgrades - Hades

Apr 11, 2013
I have a suggestion, though. Those 2 relics seem pretty petty, especially Haste. I love speed and all, but every time a magic is used? I can only imagine people standing ontop of vents now Smiley Tongue
 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 12 of 101 (319 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/12/2013
Offline
2802 posts
 

Re: Elite Level Upgrades - Hades

Apr 11, 2013

Poseidon4ever wrote:

@gypsy

 

>when will the poseidon thread be out!? haha that is the one I rlly care abt of course Smiley Tongue hope it is really B@d@$$ Smiley Very Happy


i really want to know this to




Message 13 of 101 (306 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/08/2013
Offline
5591 posts
 

Re: Elite Level Upgrades - Hades

Apr 11, 2013
*mind is blown .Laughs
_____________________________
Long, Live, The Shade Legion Σκιά !

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 14 of 101 (303 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 02/25/2013
Offline
11778 posts
 

Re: Elite Level Upgrades - Hades

Apr 11, 2013

at lesman.

 

Well, we know that they cant dump the single-player magic on us like they will with all the other gods Smiley Tongue yay

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 15 of 101 (300 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/12/2013
Offline
2802 posts
 

Re: Elite Level Upgrades - Hades

[ Edited ]
Apr 11, 2013

Poseidon4ever wrote:Well, we know that they cant dump the single-player magic on us like they will with all the other gods Smiley Tongue 

at lesman.

 

 

 

yeah yay hehe i just want some new items on poseidon hope there will be some good ones 

 




Message 16 of 101 (291 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/08/2013
Offline
3054 posts
 

Re: Elite Level Upgrades - Hades

Apr 11, 2013

thelesman wrote:

Poseidon4ever wrote:

@gypsy

 

>when will the poseidon thread be out!? haha that is the one I rlly care abt of course Smiley Tongue hope it is really B@d@$$ Smiley Very Happy


i really want to know this to


We're working on it! Should be soon. Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 101 (288 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/12/2012
Offline
341 posts
 

Re: Elite Level Upgrades - Hades

Apr 11, 2013

the new goodies sound great ! really looking fwd. to trying them out ....  I should study my weapons more closely, to know exactly what each does - didn't realize that certain ones provide the curse, although I have of course seen the skull over affected player.  reading about each of the upgrades is a great intro to 1.04.  hope it hits soon ... want to get working on level 40 ... will be cool to see what everyone does on the battlefield ....  thanks for the update.

Message 18 of 101 (276 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/15/2012
Offline
1499 posts
 

Re: Elite Level Upgrades - Hades

Apr 11, 2013

I already know my build, Lance of Hades with Relic of Carnage with either Desecretion or Torment and Death's Wail , I heal my team with Hades /\ special, Carnage's 1 hit trick and could use Desecration to murder everyone or use Torment to slow everyone down plus caranage 1 hit trick as well.......oh wait I shouldn't have said this

Signature Quote:
I love Leia, especially the way she extends my staff
Message 19 of 101 (266 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/08/2013
Offline
3054 posts
 

Re: Elite Level Upgrades - Hades

Apr 11, 2013

SovereignSky wrote:

I already know my build, Lance of Hades with Relic of Carnage with either Desecretion or Torment and Death's Wail , I heal my team with Hades /\ special, Carnage's 1 hit trick and could use Desecration to murder everyone or use Torment to slow everyone down plus caranage 1 hit trick as well.......oh wait I shouldn't have said this


Haha it's mine, my own... my precious.

Message 20 of 101 (263 Views)
Reply
0 Likes