Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 04 2013
By: metlgearsolid200 Uncharted Territory 1293 posts

Erebus, God of War Clan List

[ Edited ]
73 replies 751 views Edited Mar 4, 2013

Dardanos (metlgearsolid200), Adrastos (FrankWest210), Sthenos (GoldHawk1), Drakon (disturbeddude101), Thymos (Gladiatuss22), Aiolos (acdramon), Theristis (The_Rev_Zombie), Theron (CaptainKhronic), Stelios (SicK-MoFo), Asbestos (The1ITGuy), Kleos (Lord-Kratos23), Aniketos (drakestefani), Stridis (DelSol-97-), (Moardok), (SocialLord) and (Salvo_Nicol)

These are all the beautiful people in the clan Erebus so far and I'm VERRY happy to have them. Thank you guys for joining Erebus.

I can't wait to start battle with you all.

Darkness shall Rise for our lord Morpheus! and the Gods and their little Champions shall die!...lolz.

oh and..FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!....Mr.Unicorn Justice? DO NOT move this because THIS thread has to do with the MULTIPLAYER and is NOT spam!!!!..Thank you. :smileyhappy: You're getting on my nerves brother. The guy won't even respond to my messages people , Rude as hell.

ANYWAY....If any other clan out there wishes to fight us then contact ANYBODY in the clan and ask them for a clan battle and we'll get ready for you and set up a date and time due to our players having different Time Zones. Good luck to you all that are not in Erebus lol :smileyhappy: <--a joke :smileyhappy:.

We @Erebus have a FaceBook. "Erebus Ascension" is the FaceBook name.

lawl.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 74 (751 Views)
Wastelander
785 posts

Re: Erebus, God of War Clan List

[ Edited ]
Mar 4, 2013

Put some beautiful colours in there. 

I am very excited, did you get a chance to see the interview (through a thread) glad to hear there will be 8 maps. So, it seems you wont be getting it at midnight eh metl :smileytongue:?? 

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 74 (736 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5585 posts

Mar 4, 2013

temp.png

temp1.png

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 74 (732 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1293 posts

Mar 4, 2013
@DelSol...Actualy i called GameStop here and they said it "LOOKS" like there will be one so there is a 50/50 chance for me lol!

@stripesmarine lol that's the clan i was thinking about when i was making this thread. i DO want to fight these people. Though i think we should all rank up 1st.

lawl.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 74 (725 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Mar 4, 2013

No rush. I gotta take it easy anyways cause of my good ol' courses.

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 74 (722 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1144 posts

Mar 4, 2013

wow, theres alot of clans here. Nice, I have a team of my own. We're called the Order, as of now we're a psasbr team but i'm branching out the team to here as well. 

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 74 (717 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
785 posts

Mar 4, 2013

I agree, I think we should all get settled in before we actually do a clan vs clan.

@d1v4d

Not sure where you live, but do you have exams the next few weeks?? just finished my break, so classes wont be to bad for the first week or so. I plan on getting ahead though.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 74 (710 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Mar 4, 2013

Ecurican912 wrote:

wow, theres alot of clans here. Nice, I have a team of my own. We're called the Order, as of now we're a psasbr team but i'm branching out the team to here as well. 

Hmm... can you name about 4 people? I was really active on PSASBR for quite some time, might've went against someone on your team.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 74 (709 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Mar 4, 2013

DelSol-97- wrote:

I agree, I think we should all get settled in before we actually do a clan vs clan.

@d1v4d

Not sure where you live, but do you have exams the next few weeks?? just finished my break, so classes wont be to bad for the first week or so. I plan on getting ahead though.

My program involves 6 courses, and they're not very organized. I have 2 mid-terms this week; though, my exams are in April. It's mainly mid-terms this time around. My break also finished, but last week. Sucks sh**.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 74 (698 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
412 posts

Mar 4, 2013

Great battle times  wait for all us :smileyvery-happy:  

----------

----------
Please use plain text.