Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 28 2013
By: poolkids69 First Son 6 posts

FIX THE GLITCHES ALREADY

[ Edited ]
7 replies 241 views Edited Jun 28, 2013

There are numerous glitches since launch that santa monica still hasn't fixed. Being launched across map when brutal kill bugs up and getting ported over the pit (has happened three times already...) is a mess. The lost connections to host server NEEDS TO ******* STOP. I'm not even using wireless and this **** still happens. The combat system is straight but so many things go wrong such as grapple not working, getting health but if you get grappled at same time it doesn't register, when (in the act of) cheating death sometimes thier attacks still kill you???, etc. The hammer of helios launching you off the map when you dodge in the air??? That happened four times in one match! How teh **bleep** am I supposed to play well when so many things are going technically wrong. SANTA MONICA you're always saying you do **** for the community yet there are STILL launch bugs. **bleep** are you doing? Fix the bugs already. 

Edit: profanity

Message 1 of 8 (241 Views)
Sackboy
479 posts

Re: FIX THE GLITCHES ALREADY

[ Edited ]
Jun 28, 2013

I think, you sir, SHOULD CALM DOWN. CAN YOUB HEAR ME?!? CALM DOWN SIHSBDTJHSTJCSG

Edit: profanity removed from thread title

Message 2 of 8 (229 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 28, 2013

I am calm this **** is jst annoying

Message 3 of 8 (225 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 28, 2013

I feel ya man, the last 7 games ive tried to connect to give the the lost connection to the host message, but they're more than happy to take our money for weapons/armor, and work on new stages (which is kind of cool btw), but really does suck for those of us that cant use them. Ive bought all the weapon and armor packs for this game which i never get to use, cause it keeps kicking me. It is getting very aggravating tonight though, I have to restart my ps cause it freezes everytime i get the boot :smileyindifferent:

Message 4 of 8 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3413 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 28, 2013

I agree that there are a lot of glitches, but the lost connection to host, is because te host wuit, or kicked you from the party (usually the first one). as for the others, take a deep breath and relax, they don't happen all the time usually, just once in a while, and some can be kind of funny, like making Hercules RQ on Trial, or glitch inch under the map and dying, it's just a game. take it with a grain of salt, just forget about it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 5 of 8 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 28, 2013

It could be worse... at least you can play the game. Mine is literally busted; can't even connect.

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 6 of 8 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
460 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 28, 2013

Someone needs a hug!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 8 (151 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 28, 2013

the connection to the host thing is not only because the host left, because ive been in parties before where im the only one catching the boot, and it happens like 10 times in a row.

Message 8 of 8 (110 Views)
0 Likes