Highlighted
Splicer
84 posts

Re: Yep, I'll just reveal FOUR new maps

Feb 26, 2013
If you have done ROTW Chapter 16, you get to see the concept art of 3 new maps, none of which match your descriptions...

One shows a small circular arena elevated off the ground, where a man is fighting a monster, perhaps a cyclops. It's desert-like.

You did get close on one of the maps.. its a colossium with a tall statue in the middle, but its not in the shape of an enemy like a Gorgon. It might be the Bog map
Message 31 of 75 (424 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

Feb 26, 2013

I'm gonna call BS on all of this. Since the thread is still here that is. If this was all true I doubt that the dev's that frequent this forum would let it slide.

Message 32 of 75 (403 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
679 posts

Feb 26, 2013
I thought this was a Lil silly at first but I like the possibilities so I'm not doubting OP
Message 33 of 75 (391 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
300 posts

Feb 26, 2013

FeelMyVVrath wrote:
If you have done ROTW Chapter 16, you get to see the concept art of 3 new maps, none of which match your descriptions...

One shows a small circular arena elevated off the ground, where a man is fighting a monster, perhaps a cyclops. It's desert-like.

You did get close on one of the maps.. its a colossium with a tall statue in the middle, but its not in the shape of an enemy like a Gorgon. It might be the Bog map

I don't play ROTW.

Message 34 of 75 (363 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
300 posts

Feb 26, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

I'm gonna call BS on all of this. Since the thread is still here that is. If this was all true I doubt that the dev's that frequent this forum would let it slide.

What are they gonna do? Deport me? Smiley LOL

Well, they can't do anything because I didn't post copyrighted materials nor does anyone else talk about it here besides me and 3 other people.

Message 35 of 75 (360 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
490 posts

Feb 26, 2013

Rumba_Lumba wrote:

GOW71 wrote:

What are they gonna do? Deport me? Smiley LOL

Well, they can't do anything because I didn't post copyrighted materials nor does anyone else talk about it here besides me and 3 other people.

Regardless of whether this is true or not doesn't matter to me, the point is you hyped people up and they have no way of knowing if it's true or not lol.  I like your style dude, I'm kinda hoping you're just messing with people though and it's not true haha.

Message 36 of 75 (348 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
300 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 26, 2013

AHA!!!!!!!!

I was totally reminded of the things that I saw when I took a look at both the first MP beta files and the E3 SP Demo files (don't ask me how I got it).

Desert, Hercules, Labyrinth, Olympus, Persia, Prophet(?), Statue, and Troy, "BOG", "HUN" and "FR".

So now i know what Statue, Labyrinth, BOG, and Troy are! plus Desert and Hercules!

and now i know why there's an Amulet_Lifecycle and a separate Lifecycle file! because Lifecycle is both available on SP and MP! ahhhhh...i knew it!

Message 37 of 75 (344 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
300 posts

Feb 26, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

the game is two weeks away. no sense deleting this thread when the info is gonna come out sooner than later anyway. I revealed Orkos a month ago and SM didn't bother me with it.

Message 38 of 75 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
279 posts

Feb 27, 2013
Orkos?
Message 39 of 75 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
300 posts

Feb 28, 2013

gaul51xx wrote:
Orkos?

SP character played by the same dude playing The Last Of Us beard-man.

Message 40 of 75 (196 Views)
0 Likes