Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
479 posts

Re: Fallen From Grace

Jun 26, 2013
All those issues you stated already has been spammed on forums. Not only does it make you a whiner, but also a flamer on the game.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 18 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3413 posts

Jun 26, 2013
Im not saying that everything's is fine, but whining about it isn't going to make them do anything any faster than they are.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 18 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
801 posts

Jun 26, 2013
When you encounter spammers guess what?! Feed them their own medicine!

Quit **bleep** and start playing.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 18 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
134 posts

Jun 26, 2013
I believe weapons should be unbalanced otherwise we should all just have pugil sticks, lag and glitches are near impossible to solve unless we all run on the same connection, the single player is below the standard of the series but what I expected since its shared with multiplayer, patches and dlcs are personal opinion which is fine but nothing I see that dooms SSM. I am happy with multiplayer and its faults as it is severely hard to deliver exactly what everyone wants but the one thing I do see needing work or clarification is how the match making works, not bashing I just want to know!
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 18 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
134 posts

Jun 26, 2013
This thread isn't for or against SSM, I want to seriously know did SSM do anything to lower their status? All I've seen is personal threads how something did or didn't go someones way instead of threads that better this game. Setting aside the rants and crying this game is a 1 up for SSM....did you actually think this game could be multiplayer? I will say I did but really I had no clue, I was set on tear other religion gods up. Seriously though anyone know the way the match making is done? Stats, level, anything
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 18 (72 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
889 posts

Jun 26, 2013
They have been spammed, but nothing is done about it... I have no other means of expressing my concerns other then "whining" So don't expect me to stop.
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 18 (61 Views)
Lombax Warrior
134 posts

Jun 26, 2013
I don't expect anyone to stop anything, I am encouraging you nd everyone else. Is your ideas constructive idk, are SSM hearing you, I believe so but if they have...your idea is being taken into consideration or passed over due to greater concerns. Maybe it's opinion but for the large pool of gamers to please I think they are doing alright
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 18 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2250 posts

Jun 26, 2013

Btw, Santa Monica Studios has different teams of developers. Other teams are working on other projects like The Order 1886 and the next God of War game/transition.

This team is not the whole studio, so don't fault the entire studio for the flaws made by this group.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 18 (52 Views)