Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
869 posts

Re: Feedback letter to Developers (Ascension multiplayer beta)

Jan 17, 2013

vyrsai wrote:

12- I constantly see people dominating due to a better network connection, you can tell because they don't respond to hits or one move will deal the damage of two and things like that I've been on the winning side of that situation as well but it isn't satisfying. Sometimes moves just don't work or I'll somehow grapple a guy halfway across the map. Granted with any MP game there's bound to be connection issues and hopefully this will be tightened up for the full release.

I'll second this.

Too many times I KNOW I landed the quicker maneuver yet get hit by thier slower one nonetheless while mine...apparently falls to the Underworld (doesn't land at all). I don't mind so much when we hit each other in this scenario, that happens alot too. At least that way they are staggered a bit too and I can issue a followup attack or defense. Still...with the hit and miss of this scenario, it's difficult to judge how to react. Hopefully my pending internet upgrade will solve these lag issues :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 16 (78 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Jan 17, 2013

@stripes

I think I read about that Zeus ability in a "first impressions" preview on a gaming website.  Or maybe I read it somewhere in the godofwar.com section pertaining to mulitplayer.  I can't remember, but I know I read it somewhere.  I imagine that enemies will surely be able to see it in some way, otherwise it just wouldn't be fair.  When I asked "how did you do it" I meant how did you get my feedback letter noticed?

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 16 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5585 posts

Jan 17, 2013

@hey_there_panda I Hope The Hades Aligned Warriors Get It Instead .Lol

The 'Lock' Would Have A Purple/Black Hue To It .

And You Would Hear A Medium Sounding, Souls Screaming !

I Honestly Don't Know My Friend .Lol

Maybe Just--Tank Is A Ninja ! .Lol

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 16 (71 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Jan 17, 2013

@stripes

he's an offspring of a 300 spartan and a 300 immortal.  Therefore he's a greek ninja with specialized forum scanning powers.  That's the only logical explanation.

Just-tank should have his own class in the multiplayer.  His exclusive magic abilitity would be scanning the battlefield for potential feedback worth using to improve the game....and because of this, no one would want to play as his class.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 16 (65 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5585 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 17, 2013

@hey_there_panda 1st Off, I'm So Jelly Over Your PSN ID Name .Lol

I Think You Just Made My Next Week With The 'Greek Ninja' Theory ! .Lol

If That Was The Case, Then Just--Tank Would Use His Great Feedback Scan Ability And Auto Focus On Goldhawk1, metlgearsolid200, Lord-Kratos23, Rambo-Bro, DaJizzle, d1v4d, Tank_610 & hey_there_panda For Absolutely Brilliant Ideas And Suggestions !!!

In All Honesty You Have The Best 'Critical' Feedback On This Here Forum !

+1 Kudos .

Keep It Up My Good Sir !

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 16 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
137 posts

Jan 17, 2013

SirCrush wrote:

vyrsai wrote:

12- I constantly see people dominating due to a better network connection, you can tell because they don't respond to hits or one move will deal the damage of two and things like that I've been on the winning side of that situation as well but it isn't satisfying. Sometimes moves just don't work or I'll somehow grapple a guy halfway across the map. Granted with any MP game there's bound to be connection issues and hopefully this will be tightened up for the full release.

I'll second this.

Too many times I KNOW I landed the quicker maneuver yet get hit by thier slower one nonetheless while mine...apparently falls to the Underworld (doesn't land at all). I don't mind so much when we hit each other in this scenario, that happens alot too. At least that way they are staggered a bit too and I can issue a followup attack or defense. Still...with the hit and miss of this scenario, it's difficult to judge how to react. Hopefully my pending internet upgrade will solve these lag issues :smileysad:

I have a pretty good connection and it still happens. I feel it has more to do with the hosts connection.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 16 (52 Views)
0 Likes