Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Re: Flawless Gameplay

Dec 22, 2012

disturbeddude101 wrote:

*Faceplam* Seriously? BOA = Blade of Athena, the one you were using -__-

don't judge me lol thought u mean like bound n account or something lol.

Message 21 of 36 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Dec 22, 2012

I was 16-0 before the SoO spawned, then when I got it I ran around capturing points and people kept trying to kill me lol. 

I went to snap a picture via webcam but right when the picture snapped it went back to the custom character lobby. 

This is exactly why we need some kind of button for post game stats, so I can start recording this kind of stuff.  (or a cinema that lets us upload to the net) 

If I had a nickle for every match I had less than 4 deaths I'd be a rich man lol.  But to be fair a few of them were noobs. 

lol i hear you thats why you should get yourself a hdpvr :smileyhappy: or at least have a cam recording your tv if it can output at least 720p. Character stats would be nice to for over all progression per character to.

Message 22 of 36 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Dec 22, 2012

Viddik wrote:
BoA - Blade of Athena
Ya my rationale is in another thread but basically competitive play will break down to BoA and Zeus' Hammer almost exclusively, which can be boring. If we saw like;

- 2 health per magic kill
- 5 health per any other kill
- 10 health per brutal kill

We'd see less reliance on the Blade and make some nice "comeback" moments for good players.

well as much as i like the hammer, it wont really be much of a threat it will be annoying yes, but the hammer to me is more for CC than damage which could be really useful if cordinated with your team but i think most of the time the player using it will mostly lose to the BoA.

Message 23 of 36 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Dec 22, 2012
Oh no I agree. In fact I'd already dare to say the BoA is most used sword in the game atm. I'm trying to come up with ideas that may reduce that dependency
Message 24 of 36 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
73 posts

Dec 22, 2012

Im sure the score of the game would end far before 24-0. Your teammates must have sucked, along with the enemies.

ↅoD Ω W⋏R: ASCENSION BETA!

PSN Gamercards
Message 25 of 36 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9691 posts

Dec 22, 2012

AKiMbO-_-SLICEE wrote:

Im sure the score of the game would end far before 24-0. Your teammates must have sucked, along with the enemies.

In team favor that's only be like 2400 points lol, but yeah 2 of them had no armor and a standard sword.  

I honestly don't think I'll ever get a match like that again, I didn't even feel like I was kicking that much **bleep**...then I looked at the score board when SoO dropped and I crapped myself.  At the end of the game I flipped... 

Message 26 of 36 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Dec 23, 2012

Viddik wrote:
Oh no I agree. In fact I'd already dare to say the BoA is most used sword in the game atm. I'm trying to come up with ideas that may reduce that dependency

well for me i use it for the combo i can do with L1-Square  and the healing is an extra bonus for me but if most go for specificly for the healing, then reducing the healing but even now it doesn't give to much to be consider to be broken. Not sure if anything can be done really be done to justify the nerf to it.

Message 27 of 36 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
300 posts

Dec 23, 2012
what's the point if we're not even grouped by level or skill? anyone can go 30-0 if you have both teammates and enemies at level 3 and you at level 30. not only do you have access to better armour, but also better relics, better magic, better items, better weapons plus the experience.
Message 28 of 36 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1499 posts

Dec 23, 2012

Anyone notice how Relic of Chance in Zeus now has chance for magic when using magic too? it's OP now XD. Anyway I use Zeus hammer cause it's best "team" weapon, I killed 3 guys who were ganging my teammate by Thunderstorm-Light Hole-Thunderstorm, BoA isn't worth it IMO, Ares needs a serious buff in the magic department is all, Demigod is easily dodgeable and mine can be blocked and dodged. I agree with giving health per kill also give buffs to "special" armors cause Cyclopean is too weak, I'd offset buff to Skorpian by nerf to cooldown too, maybe special armors can give bonuses too. After servers get back we'll get new armor cause new modes.....hopefully anyway

Signature Quote:
I love Leia, especially the way she extends my staff
Message 29 of 36 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 23, 2012
Lol Shinigami you do the exact same thing as several others including myself do in your vid. You roll your heals every CD. The L1 Square special is good but we take the sword for survivability. Its "OP nature" stems less from the HoT being OP and more from lacking other health regen possibilities outside the fonts. Also, someone mentioned nerfing the CD reduction on Skorpian? It was already halved. Pretty balanced now imo
Message 30 of 36 (79 Views)
0 Likes