Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Re: Flawless Gameplay

Dec 23, 2012

SovereignSky wrote:

Anyone notice how Relic of Chance in Zeus now has chance for magic when using magic too? it's OP now XD. Anyway I use Zeus hammer cause it's best "team" weapon, I killed 3 guys who were ganging my teammate by Thunderstorm-Light Hole-Thunderstorm, BoA isn't worth it IMO, Ares needs a serious buff in the magic department is all, Demigod is easily dodgeable and mine can be blocked and dodged. I agree with giving health per kill also give buffs to "special" armors cause Cyclopean is too weak, I'd offset buff to Skorpian by nerf to cooldown too, maybe special armors can give bonuses too. After servers get back we'll get new armor cause new modes.....hopefully anyway

i used relic of chance and i didn't notice anything at all. don't think it does an animation to where if or when it procs but so far that i've used it, no change in damage or anything useful.

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 36 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Dec 23, 2012
I run Chance on my Zeus champ and yeah, it's noticable the buff. There's no proc animation but suddenly boom. More magic lol. The buff to it was one head scratcher to me
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 36 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Dec 23, 2012

Viddik wrote:
Lol Shinigami you do the exact same thing as several others including myself do in your vid. You roll your heals every CD. The L1 Square special is good but we take the sword for survivability. Its "OP nature" stems less from the HoT being OP and more from lacking other health regen possibilities outside the fonts. Also, someone mentioned nerfing the CD reduction on Skorpian? It was already halved. Pretty balanced now imo

i never picked dup any of the skoprian stuff since i lose to much damage to even consider taking any type of CD reduction. Dont really think the CD reduction even does anything imo kinda hard to understand for me if that makes any sense lol.

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 36 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Dec 23, 2012
Nono mate that was directed at someone else. Sorry on my phone finding the quote button on here is a pain.

I like the Skorpian stuff and with the nerf the reduction is less noticable, which is a good thing imo. Only reason my Ares champ wears parts of it honestly is how cool it looks lol
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 36 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

Dec 23, 2012
Shinigami what did you used to record the game??

I recorded the Tutorial but it has a very bad quality
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 36 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Dec 23, 2012

Gladiatuss22 wrote:
Shinigami what did you used to record the game??

I recorded the Tutorial but it has a very bad quality

i use hdpvr

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 36 (71 Views)
0 Likes