Jun 18 2013
By: heavybolter50 Splicer 52 posts
Accepted Solution

For the love of god

[ Edited ]
16 replies 390 views Edited Jun 18, 2013

Stop with DLC and start fixing this game allready, over 3 months? and example Hades Life steal still does not give 2 uses. Chalice of Abrosia still does not give 50 mana and 12HP FOR 5 SEC are you there in SSM having trouble with math? you´r attempt to fix that relic was changeing description because you dont have clue how to fix it? OK remove that useless HP and give it full 50 mana and not useless number like 40! do you even realise how much mana goes in waste?? Do you? and why Poseidons give full 50 in a matter of seconds? it seems the Poseidons bubble works like the chalice of abrosia is supposed to.

And how about those weapons that does not work like in description,example Maul of hades,L+square should be chargeable like warhammer of Ares.

And how is this Ascending? when you lose all your magic class weapons,all goes to zero? what kinda demi-god is that when you lose all? and btw im supposed to be 200level allready and not 40.So where is my godly status,weapons,items,armors that makes me feel like a demi-god when im desending my char?

How about buffing Poseidon i see he´s lacking physical power so how about putting +15 at rank 1 to hes war armor so it would be more balanced,so add a fourth stat,i think its kinda undepowered right now....and how about increasing relic of resilients hp and resistance i find it very underpowered right now,hahaha

AND THANKS for those no lifers who suggeted prestige mode,some of has JOB and we dont have time to grind!! what is this? World of Warcraft? **bleep** and then demands more levels,hahaha

Bog of the Bug,you really **bleep** this map,ahaha i have never seen so bugged map like this, "im one with the floor" " i fell trough map" " im invisible but im not"

Who the hell do you listen SSM? those no lifers who demands more content? because i havent seen a single fix that actually works,how many times you have failed to fix god glitch? 3...5? times?

All i want is FIXES to this game!!you´r DLC corrupt the data more than it actually fixes! PARRY anyone? or how about i dodge inside to magic and i dont take damage! how about i do brutal kill and opponent stands up and continues fighting! or my weapon goes clean trough opponent and he just doesent take damage because of the DODGE i-frame! how the hell came up the idea putting i-frames to hack´n slash game? or does all you´r good ideas came up when smoking pot? how about putting i-frame when i walk too? so i can safely walk around or i-frame when im standing still,because those are propably the only few that doesn´t cause i-frame...yet,perhaps in a next patch!.haha

Edit: removed profanity and inflammatory statements

Message 1 of 17 (390 Views)
Sackboy
479 posts

Re: For the love of god

Jun 18, 2013
The spelling... The Grammar mistakes... They--They HURT
Message 2 of 17 (372 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Jun 18, 2013

Message 3 of 17 (358 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
479 posts

Jun 18, 2013
And just saying, my topic "I'm one with the floor" was on Labyrinth. Not Bog
Message 4 of 17 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
289 posts

Jun 18, 2013

Soragoofy10 wrote:
The spelling... The Grammar mistakes... They--They HURT

Only slightly more painful than yours.

Message 5 of 17 (355 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
479 posts

Jun 18, 2013
@Acc ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF ME?!?

Cause it's ok.
Message 6 of 17 (350 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
52 posts

Jun 18, 2013

Message 7 of 17 (346 Views)
Wastelander
801 posts

Jun 18, 2013
Buff Poseidon?!? Really that is just ignorant. Zeus needs a buff in physical resistance and physical attack.

You lost me at that point!
Message 8 of 17 (343 Views)
Splicer
84 posts

Jun 18, 2013

SSM are working as hard as they can so they make this game good, they release DLC's so the people don't get bored of the game and have something new to play with, they listened to the community and made a 1vs1 game mode they keep releasing patches so they can fix the problems but some people keep finding exploits and bugs that they have to patch and fix as soon as they can, so PLEASE people stop hating on them and appreciate their work on this game.

Message 9 of 17 (342 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
289 posts

Jun 18, 2013

Message 10 of 17 (338 Views)
0 Likes