Reply
Feb 01 2013
By: GOW71 Keyblade Wielder 7546 posts
Offline

Forum got a new look!

8 replies 175 views Edited Feb 1, 2013

I signed on this morning and noticed a change in the forum sections, then came here and see we got a new skin/layout for this forum section. I like it! Very Greek themed with the border.

 

I haven't checked mobile yet... has the same color text as background issue been handled?

Message 1 of 9 (175 Views)
Monster Hunter
Registered: 12/18/2012
Offline
42 posts
 

Re: Forum got a new look!

[ Edited ]
Feb 1, 2013

I can read the mobile forums!! And the gods have shown their great powers once again.Smiley Happy

signature.jpg

Message 2 of 9 (171 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
4062 posts
 

Re: Forum got a new look!

Feb 1, 2013

danstheman2k wrote:

I can read the mobile forums!! And the gods have shown their great powers once again.Smiley Happy


This is what I'm really happy about, thank f*** they fixed it Smiley Very Happy

 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 3 of 9 (147 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Offline
7546 posts
 

Re: Forum got a new look!

Feb 1, 2013

That was a bit of a drag. One of the fist things I noticed when this forum came up. I was like "huh" someone missed a step.

Message 4 of 9 (133 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Platinum
Registered: 12/21/2007
Offline
55402 posts
 

Re: Forum got a new look!

Feb 1, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

I signed on this morning and noticed a change in the forum sections, then came here and see we got a new skin/layout for this forum section. I like it! Very Greek themed with the border.

 

I haven't checked mobile yet... has the same color text as background issue been handled?


it looks so big in here now!  I like it Smiley Tongue

Message 5 of 9 (112 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/11/2008
Offline
10160 posts
 

Re: Forum got a new look!

Feb 1, 2013
I dislike it lol, takes up the entire screen!
Message 6 of 9 (107 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/08/2013
Offline
5591 posts
 

Re: Forum got a new look!

Feb 1, 2013

Goldhawk1 wrote:
I dislike it lol, takes up the entire screen!

You Do Really ? It Actually Makes Me Want To Post Here More Often .

 

Are You Using A Desktop Or Laptop ?

 

Maybe You Have To Get Use To It Mate, Give It Time .Laughs

_____________________________
Long, Live, The Shade Legion Σκιά !

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 7 of 9 (95 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/11/2008
Offline
10160 posts
 

Re: Forum got a new look!

Feb 1, 2013

stripesmarine wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:
I dislike it lol, takes up the entire screen!

You Do Really ? It Actually Makes Me Want To Post Here More Often .

 

Are You Using A Desktop Or Laptop ?

 

Maybe You Have To Get Use To It Mate, Give It Time .Laughs


I'm using a laptop.  The entire screen is covered by two posts, where as before I could read multiple posts without having to scroll continuously. 

 

I feel like I've been made fun of....kind of like when I got my phone and all the text/symbols were all really huge.  I felt like a **bleep**. 

Message 8 of 9 (88 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 12/18/2012
Offline
42 posts
 

Re: Forum got a new look!

Feb 1, 2013

Goldhawk1 wrote:

I'm using a laptop.  The entire screen is covered by two posts, where as before I could read multiple posts without having to scroll continuously. 

 

I feel like I've been made fun of....kind of like when I got my phone and all the text/symbols were all really huge.  I felt like a **bleep**. 


Well it looks fine on my 24" monitors and the 70"  (poke pokeSmiley LOL)

signature.jpg

Message 9 of 9 (77 Views)
Reply
0 Likes