Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 27 2013
By: UzaruSchutzengel Uncharted Territory 1511 posts

Friendly Fire

14 replies 171 views Edited Mar 27, 2013

I'm not sure if this was discussed before, but personally I think it should be removed, the possibility to "accidentily" or actually killing a teammate on purpose with for example the bog of the forgotton snake traps or the catapults (pretty sure I am not using the right name but I forgot it, sorry about that) what do you guys think? that it'd be fair to stay because it otherwise might be overrused? that it's actually a bothersome thing and should be removed?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 15 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11709 posts

Re: Friendly Fire

Mar 27, 2013

The ballistae need to be removed completely

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 15 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

Mar 27, 2013
I think any trap or ballista stuff shouldn't eal damage to team mates. I say that because if you play with random, the chances are you can get killed, or at least taka a lot of damage.

It's kind of risky...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You were always Zeus' Favorite!

You were alway Zeus' favorite!

My channel: http://youtube.com/user/czeuch
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 15 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
869 posts

Mar 27, 2013

I think the idea of the ballistas is that they are SO powerful and agile (4 target spots) that it'd be unfair to have no friendly fire on them. At first I thought it was a bug in the programming but over time, I can see why they were chosen for friendly fire. Spike trap levers can be seen from the spot of the trap, ballistas you can't even see who is manning them from their target spots.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 15 (148 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Mar 27, 2013
Perhaps if there was some penalty for killing your teammates. A teammate killed me yesterday while I was trying to cap, no enemy in sight. As I was re spawning, he capped it instead.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 15 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Mar 27, 2013

MPatryn wrote:
Perhaps if there was some penalty for killing your teammates. A teammate killed me yesterday while I was trying to cap, no enemy in sight. As I was re spawning, he capped it instead.

Lol, that' actually funny.  He takes the "team" out of teammate.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 15 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Mar 27, 2013
There isn't friendly fire anymore.
 photo i8tFCNOhrZsqu.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 15 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
341 posts

Mar 27, 2013

that's happened to me too ... we were 100 points away from the win, I was changing an altar & bang - my own team mate hit me with the flame thingy & I died - cost us the match ...  same player did that to me on a few matches ... I left the lobby. was pretty frustrating to be killed repeatedly by my own team.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 15 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
869 posts

Mar 27, 2013

VanillaBeast wrote:

MPatryn wrote:

Lol, that' actually funny.  He takes the "team" out of teammate.

I actually have accidentally hit my own teammates with the ballistas, killing them. More than once :smileytongue: And yes, I go capture the altar while they are dead. Time is money...err...favor...in this game. Having had a few games come down to the last seconds or 20 pts., I have learned to grab them altars ASAP no matter what. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 15 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
77 posts

Mar 27, 2013

Poseidon4ever wrote:

The ballistae need to be removed completely

AGREED.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 15 (81 Views)