Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/08/2013
Offline
5591 posts
 

Re: Friendly kills DON'T punish?!

Feb 22, 2013

@d1v4d Oops Your Right m8 .Lol

 

I Edited My Original Post .Laughs

 

Thanks For Looking After My Back My Shade Brother !

 

I Know Exactly What Your Type Is My Lad .

 

But It's Only Between Us Huh ? ; )

 

I Owe You Know !

 

_____________________________
Long, Live, The Shade Legion Σκιά !

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 131 of 139 (171 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 06/04/2009
Offline
2301 posts
 

Re: Friendly kills DON'T punish?!

Feb 22, 2013

Dark hair and blue eyes is a thing for me as well. Mmm Mmm Good.

Message 132 of 139 (164 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
4057 posts
 

Re: Friendly kills DON'T punish?!

Feb 23, 2013
What about, silver hair and silver eyes? See what I did there? Of course you **bleep** did. :smileywink:
 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 133 of 139 (154 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
4057 posts
 

Re: Friendly kills DON'T punish?!

Feb 23, 2013
@stripesmarine

Hit me up an email sometime when you're available, man. Just wanna see how you're doing :smileywink:
 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 134 of 139 (153 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 06/04/2009
Offline
2301 posts
 

Re: Friendly kills DON'T punish?!

Feb 24, 2013

d1v4d wrote:
What about, silver hair and silver eyes? See what I did there? Of course you **bleep** did. :smileywink:


You know me too well, but not well enough. Silver hair with blue eyes just for the beauty.  Black hair and silver eyes would be a better pairing as the alternate.. :smileyhappy:

Message 135 of 139 (143 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 01/10/2013
Offline
274 posts
 

Re: Friendly kills DON'T punish?!

Feb 25, 2013

My grandma is available if you guys are interested.......

 

Seriously back to topic , did anyone notice if the friendly kills activated your relics that require a death?

Message 136 of 139 (135 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 06/04/2009
Offline
2301 posts
 

Re: Friendly kills DON'T punish?!

Feb 25, 2013

All kills activate your relics, and no one here is interested in your grandmother.        

Message 137 of 139 (124 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2011
Offline
4057 posts
 

Re: Friendly kills DON'T punish?!

[ Edited ]
Feb 25, 2013

SILVERX200 wrote:

d1v4d wrote:
What about, silver hair and silver eyes? See what I did there? Of course you **bleep** did. :smileywink:


You know me too well, but not well enough. Silver hair with blue eyes just for the beauty.  Black hair and silver eyes would be a better pairing as the alternate.. :smileyhappy:


Hmm, that sounds angelic as **bleep**. Interesting :smileywink:

@rachelnlucas

Not interested in that... maybe her granddaugther? 

I joke, I joke.

 

 As to answer your question, Rachel... I don't know. I wish I got more playtime into the beta.

 

 

 

 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 138 of 139 (117 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/08/2013
Offline
5591 posts
 

Re: Friendly kills DON'T punish?!

Feb 26, 2013

d1v4d wrote:
@stripesmarine

Hit me up an email sometime when you're available, man. Just wanna see how you're doing :smileywink:
Aye Aye Sir ! .Lol

awesome_face.jpg

_____________________________
Long, Live, The Shade Legion Σκιά !

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 139 of 139 (96 Views)