Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 22 2013
By: bffinse00031 Lombax Warrior 164 posts

GLITCHES!!!! UGH!!!!

1 replies 71 views Edited Apr 22, 2013

Glitches are the worst. Played at least 10 games where (Desert Of Lost Souls) we had at least 9 to 13 minutes left over after killing the boss, but the game continued, then said we were defeated after the time ran out. Once Hercules died like a normal beast would, then time ran out and claimed we were defeated. I should have been at level 40 by Saturday morning, but the glitches robbed me. Fix them please?

Message 1 of 2 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
626 posts

Re: GLITCHES!!!! UGH!!!!

Apr 22, 2013

bffinse00031 wrote:

Glitches are the worst. Played at least 10 games where (Desert Of Lost Souls) we had at least 9 to 13 minutes left over after killing the boss, but the game continued, then said we were defeated after the time ran out. Once Hercules died like a normal beast would, then time ran out and claimed we were defeated. I should have been at level 40 by Saturday morning, but the glitches robbed me. Fix them please?

I havn't had the Hercules glitch yet,but I have had the dols glitch 2 times now.The one where the game doesnt end after killing Polyphemus.You go through all of round 5 again and get back to him already dead and then you just have to let time run out or jump in a hole =\

Message 2 of 2 (64 Views)
0 Likes