Highlighted
Splicer
84 posts

Re: GO GO GO GO GO

Jan 22, 2013

DaBeast151 wrote:

Will be playing all last of these few hours. The 2 months till the release date will feel like forever. 

If I could only have one wish granted by the dev's it would be to introduce 1v1. FeelMyVVrath and I have been sitting in the FoTG lobby for ages waiting for a third player when I know we probably just rather a crack at each other. 

That was a very long wait, but was probably worth it! You're pretty **bleep** good. We had some very competitive matches, the most awesome being when we had 4 people towards the beginning (everyone was pretty even). It was a shame I had to get off, I hope I didn't screw you up for long in the lobby =/ and I hope to beat you one day lol

Message 11 of 16 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Jan 22, 2013

@Carrioner "At least you can train at the arena with the NPC"

.Lol Good 1 Champ !

You Might Be Able To Enhance Your Skills With The Non-Playable Character ! Smiley LOL

Stay Training My Friend : )

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 12 of 16 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1496 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 22, 2013

@FeelMyVVrath

Yeah they were good matches so I guess it was worth the wait. Your parrying was spot on. Really forced me to change up my attack patterns. Look forward to playing against you again come release day. 

Check out my channel for GoW matches, highlights and other videos.
Message 13 of 16 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
84 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 22, 2013

@DaBeast151

Haha yeah I did get you with the parry a few times but you also broke through a few times with your sneaky square + square + triangle move Smiley Tongue

You were spot on with your grappling. I always manage to get myself into trouble when I start sprinting lol. Also looking forward to our future encounters in the battlefield!

Message 14 of 16 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7543 posts

Jan 22, 2013

I enjoyed and thank you for my time in the beta. Being able to test a game prior to release is a wonderful privelidge!

I have my copy pre-ordered and am looking forward to release with much anticipation!  Hope to see you all in game.

Message 15 of 16 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1348 posts

Jan 22, 2013

Thank you Tank, Dev Team and everyone else at SSM for this amazing experience in the MP Beta! Looking forward to the actual game release.

To my fellow warriors, good battling you all... stay hungry and see you in the arena in March.

Looks like this is the end... for now...

the end.jpg

"No... no... can't I play the Beta just a little longer?"

Try "Die for Olympus" in GoWA MP. Click sig to see how
Message 16 of 16 (103 Views)