Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 26 2013
By: predatorx215 First Son 24 posts

GOD TATTOO IDEA

9 replies 426 views Edited Jan 26, 2013

i got the idea from rise of the warrior. ok i was looking at the kraken armor concept in rise of the warrior and i noticed that the armor has tentacle tattoos and the armor looks like its alignedto poseidon so why not give types of  tattoos to the different gods like ares:fire or lava tattoos. hades: soul types. zeus: lightning types. poseidon: tentacles or water tattoos. hope the gods at sony santa monica see this and take it into consideration. tell me what you guys think

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 10 (426 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
229 posts

Re: GOD TATTOO IDEA

Jan 26, 2013

A very nifty idea indeed though judging by early trailers it seems red tattoos represent Spartans and blue trojans

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 10 (419 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Jan 26, 2013

I'm all for tattoos in general. Nice idea though. Maybe if we swear our loyalty to a certain God, we unlock their tattoo. 

Nice thought :smileyhappy:

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 10 (415 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
676 posts

Jan 26, 2013
Going further into the idea how about this say you choose Hades you have the option of having needles in you're rotting flesh like your mentor or Ares have those spider type legs(Cosmetic only) on your back and fiery hair like him. So you feel more at home with the God you aligned with just a thought.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 10 (398 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Jan 26, 2013

Lord-Kratos23 wrote:
Going further into the idea how about this say you choose Hades you have the option of having needles in you're rotting flesh like your mentor or Ares have those spider type legs(Cosmetic only) on your back and fiery hair like him. So you feel more at home with the God you aligned with just a thought.

That'd be cool if your loyalty was sworn towards a specific God (for fun, make that option only availavle to ONE God you have chosen).

In this case, people would know who you're truly aligned with. I like the idea :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 10 (382 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
95 posts

Jan 26, 2013

I love the idea of having our tatoos represent our aligned god, as long as we get a nice variety of tattoos (and unlock better, more complecated tattoos as we level up, obviousely)

but I feel like the rotting w/ spikes for hades should be used as "chestplate armor" and the crab legs out of ares' back should be a kind of ares exclusive weapon once u reach a certain high level (other gods should have symilar exclusive weapons, ex: Zeus can have the gauntlet of zeus, Ares can have the crab leg weapons, etc.)

Lord-Kratos23 wrote:

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 10 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5585 posts

Jan 26, 2013

@Lord-Kratos23, @d1v4d How About Each God Have A Specific Way Of Having His Aligned Warrior Marked ?

After A Warrior Pledges His Allegiance To A Specific God He Is Given A "Symbol" To Signify His Blood-Oath To The Select God .

A Ares Warrior Would Have: A 'Omega' Symbol To Signify His Ability To Bring A End

A Zeus Warrior Would Have: A Bolt Of Lightning To Signify His Might And Majesty

A Poseidon Warrior Would Have: A Trident To Signify His Ability To Rule The 7 Seas

A Hades Warrior Would Have: A 'Helm' To Signify His Ability To Possess Souls

Just Thought I Point It Out .Lol

But You Have Good Options Too ! : )

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 10 (359 Views)
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Jan 26, 2013

stripesmarine wrote:

@Lord-Kratos23, @d1v4d How About Each God Have A Specific Way Of Having His Aligned Warrior Marked ?

After A Warrior Pledges His Allegiance To A Specific God He Is Given A "Symbol" To Signify His Blood-Oath To The Select God .

A Ares Warrior Would Have: A 'Omega' Symbol To Signify His Ability To Bring A End

A Zeus Warrior Would Have: A Bolt Of Lightning To Signify His Might And Majesty

A Poseidon Warrior Would Have: A Trident To Signify His Ability To Rule The 7 Seas

A Hades Warrior Would Have: A 'Helm' To Signify His Ability To Possess Souls

Just Thought I Point It Out .Lol

But You Have Good Options Too ! : )

Honestly, anything that marks our players if we swear our allegiance to a God. I like your ideas :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 10 (355 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
158 posts

Jan 27, 2013

love your ideas man very nice !!!!!:smileyhappy: tumblr_m2q1ocx6rU1qdc8j6o1_500.gif

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 10 (347 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Jan 27, 2013

A good idea for a tattoo if someone chooses HADES is the river styx's 

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 10 (340 Views)