Jan 26 2013
By: gaul51xx Hekseville Citizen 279 posts

GOW ASCENSION NEEDS THIS!!!

3 replies 101 views Edited Jan 26, 2013

My friend was in his room playing this game called SMITE. This game is sort of similar to GOW considerng it has the 4 main greeck gods as playable characters. Although it is hard to watch the game after experincing pure epicness from the GOW beta, this Arena did stand out. It is huge and all I could think about is how this needs to be in GOW Ascension. Has anyone played this game and seen this Arena? Agree/Disagree? Here is a pick but it looks way better in the game.

http://www.rtsguru.com/game/451/Smite/screenshots/8206.html

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

Re: GOW ASCENSION NEEDS THIS!!!

Jan 26, 2013

If you want to implement such characters and stages in GoW, they'd need the permission of their creators to borrow such characters and stages in it. :/

I don't think it'll be possible anytime. :/

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Jan 26, 2013

I've never played smite and ive only played a hand-full pc games, but I actually thought the beta arena on ascension looked better....

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
279 posts

Jan 26, 2013

What no i dont want any character implemented from SMITE lol. GOW is better in every way. I Just thought this map was really well done. It doesnt have to look exactly like that but the Idea is great. Huge pvp arena. That is a gladiator coliseum is would fit GOW ascension more. It would look so epic. Like I said if you played the smite beta and played the Arena mode you will understand what im talking about. 

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (74 Views)
0 Likes