Jan 03 2013
By: DaJizzle Wastelander 739 posts

Game Mode Idea!

7 replies 92 views Edited Jan 3, 2013
I have an idea that I thought I'd share. What if you had a champion of the Gods (all of them) Mode where as one player would be the champion of all the gods and their attributes would be amplified and they would be facing off against all other players in a 1 vs all battle. The mode would have a timer and a favor count just like team favor and free for all. The catch would be is that the champion would less points (maybe 300pts) every time they kill someone and every other player would get normal points for killing each other (600pts?) and a lot of points for killing the champ (1000pts?). You're often battling in free for all anyways going 1v3 or 1v2. So, let's make it interesting and let that one person be the champ and have to battle everyone and everyone specifically focuses on them. And let's add more players like 6 or 8 players. The champ may be overpowered against 3 players because that's the norm in free for all. What does everyone think? :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
32 posts

Re: Game Mode Idea!

Jan 3, 2013

I think this is an interesting game mode. Kinda like a boss fight, but the boss is another player.

I think it would work better with more players. Maybe there could even be some on his side to try and protect their champion.

I mean, you wouldn't wanna have 5 or 7 on 1. Not to make it even teams but at least give him some followers to defend him.

I think 8 players works the best. Maybe a 3v5? Champion and 2 defenders vs 5 people?

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
739 posts

Jan 3, 2013

That sounds good. The champion and his followers versus everyone else. My only concern would be with people quiting the game. That'll make the champion and his followers unbeatable if the odds changed from 3v5 to 3v4 or 3v3. But since they're the champ, I say let them all have a shot at him. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
32 posts

Jan 3, 2013

I agree. Maybe there could be 2 game modes? Like Favor and Team Favor.

The Champ going up against people alone for fewer players and The Champ with defenders for more players.

This way once there is game chat and all that you can have a group of friends and still play The Champ.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
739 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 3, 2013

Yeah, it probably would have to be two game modes. Everything seems to work better when you have options. Some players might want to work together to take down the champ and his minions; while, some may want a free for all brawl with the champ. Whichever it could be, I would love to see this mode happen cause I'd be gunning for the champ! Lol!

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
32 posts

Jan 3, 2013

I just can't root for The Champ. Kratos has made me always wanna take the big guy down a peg. When I see The Champ, he's going down! :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
72 posts

Jan 3, 2013
how bout this game idea? HOT TOMATO?!?

ok heres how it goes:

free for all
one person has the bomb
that person is extremely powerful
everyone else tries to run away
the bomb has a time counting down (to eliminate players)
last person standing wins :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
72 posts

Jan 3, 2013
bhump
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (51 Views)
0 Likes