Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 26 2013
By: SpiritCreed Lombax Warrior 168 posts

Game Options---offline and another training mode

5 replies 138 views Edited Jan 26, 2013

Hey guys,

I thought there should be a mode that would allow you to play just your friends at home.  An offline version.

Your friends come together and fight eachother so they can be in the same room.  Up to four players since the PS3 can have four players. Any of the 4 player game types would be available, but experience would not be given.

--------------------------

A training mode that allows you to practice fighting the gods themselves.  These would be hard, but would give you the experience you need.  The gods could have moves and powers that the players do not have to make it seem like a mortal is fighting a god.  But don't make them so hard, that you can never win.

Opinions?  

Message 1 of 6 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
849 posts

Re: Game Options---offline and another training mode

Jan 26, 2013

How would an offline mode work, though?

4-player split screen would be terrible.

Erebus..jpg
Message 2 of 6 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Jan 26, 2013

By offline.... I think he means with AI computer players. It's like most games, before the internet came along.  

He's right man, 4 player split would be awful... Even if they kept all 4 screens within the camera bounds, like those new multiplayer side scrollers.

Message 3 of 6 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

Jan 26, 2013

Well it doesn't have to be split screen.  It could be one view with all players sharing the same view.  Like Super Smash brothers.

Of course a split screen is only bad if its a small screen.  And you can't design a game around the few who have big tvs so I understand that point and would agree.

Message 4 of 6 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

Jan 26, 2013

bump...any other opinions

Message 5 of 6 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
253 posts

Jan 26, 2013
I'm still all for offline bots for teams to practice strategies and test out new armor before heading out to the online arena.
Message 6 of 6 (91 Views)
0 Likes