Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
198 posts

Re: Get online and record.

May 18, 2013

I was signed into the wrong account. You are a scrub silver and you still haven't grasped the simple concept of move properties. You also like to complain about a lot about of non-issues.

Message 11 of 13 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1342 posts

[ Edited ]
May 18, 2013

Vanthem wrote:

I had the chat off as well.  I don't need to see the same ten idiots asking what Dev 7 had for breakfast.  Wasn't funny the first time, boys.

Watched the livestream and was going to sign-up for the chat... then I saw the types of comments and decided to pass :smileytongue:. People were definitely making some silly remarks. I think at one point Tank even said "sorry guys, there are no 'b-o-o-b-s' here" lol.

Jessie117 wrote:

@A27- Im pretty sure they are trying to patch things up and with the peter pan bug, I think its quite more complicated bug to fix, as they probably thought they fixed it last patch but turned out it didnt work. The Devs are probably know completely about it but try avoiding speaking of it, until they actually find away to fix it. But idk

Yeah, I feel like the purpose of the livestream was to show off a glimpse at the future DLC as well as some of the Devs play. Anything else they were asked about they would either choose to answer or no comment.

Gypsy did mention in another thread they are working on patch 1.06 and will release details when things are more solidified.

Try "Die for Olympus" in GoWA MP. Click sig to see how
Message 12 of 13 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2273 posts

May 18, 2013

Remotei wrote:

I was signed into the wrong account. You are a scrub silver and you still haven't grasped the simple concept of move properties. You also like to complain about a lot about of non-issues.

Move properties? You must have reached pretty far up your @ss to pull that one out of nowhere. If the game has a set definition for attacks and then there are changes to one particular weapon or attack then that is a flaw.

There is a reason why Square is called a Light Attack and Triangle is a Heavy attack. Is the concept that hard for you to understand? Inconsistency, it's like pricing the same item on a menu at two different prices yet it's the same exact thing.

You still have no clue what a scrub is, but an idiot is you.

Message 13 of 13 (37 Views)
0 Likes