Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
849 posts

Re: God Alignment Icons in Lobby?

Jan 26, 2013

Either one would be fine for me.

Depends on if you are playing team modes or FFA.

Erebus..jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 17 (120 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5585 posts

Jan 26, 2013

d1v4d wrote:

Like a line-up of everyone's champions standing beside eachother OR one team on one side, and the other on the opposite side.

Badazz.

The Warriors On One Side Would Pull Out Their You Know What, And Swing It Around Like A Propeller To The Other Team .

While The Second Warrior Team On The Other Side Would Say This "We Have Longer D***'s Than You Do Team 1 ! And We Are Not Afraid To Use Them Against You, Or On You !"

Or Something With A Bit Of Class, Like A Hand Gesture That Requires Only One Finger .Lol

Just A Thought .Lol ; )

I Was Just Being Silly Right Now, You Know Me xD

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 17 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
676 posts

Jan 26, 2013
Like the idea, this could be very useful.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 17 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
158 posts

Jan 26, 2013

Now i dont know about all of you guys but you can tell i lot from the armor the other people are useing so i would say haveing all characters line up would still make people switch to the majority god. Now what if you just saw there black silowet that i could work with cause you partly see there armor but not enough to know what god there on. tumblr_m2q1ocx6rU1qdc8j6o1_500.gif

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 17 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 26, 2013

aj-alex215 wrote:

Now i dont know about all of you guys but you can tell i lot from the armor the other people are useing so i would say haveing all characters line up would still make people switch to the majority god. Now what if you just saw there black silowet that i could work with cause you partly see there armor but not enough to know what god there on. tumblr_m2q1ocx6rU1qdc8j6o1_500.gif

It would only take so long for them to be able to tell which armor you're wearing even when silhouetted. So it's an odd decision.

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 17 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 26, 2013

Quick Fix...... They could just make the zeus warriors glow with an aura of white or yellow light....Ares glow with red light....... poseidon glow with blue light.... hades glow purple..

I saw some auras in the beta but they didnt seem consistant so they might be working on it.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 17 (85 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
274 posts

Jan 26, 2013

I really like this idea as long as they aren't switching back and forth. ( That might have just been for the beta I understand)

It would let you know that 3 are Zeus and you are going to get mages and spammed with magic so get your armor set up for mostly magic defense.

If they are shortening the time to get into battles like the site says they are intently working on then I'd love to have saved profiles of armor and weapons we can change from on the current champion( still same gods) .

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 17 (72 Views)
0 Likes