Highlighted
May 21 2013
By: SILVERX200 Survivor 2327 posts

God Glitch Removal

31 replies 383 views Edited May 21, 2013

This should be one of the top priorities next to the Peter Pan R1 defect as well as R1 issues in general.

I am seeing more and more people using the glitch, and two in particular are using Poseidon+Zeus which makes them nearly unkillable and they rack up a ridiculous amount of kills. Any time I see these two players (who are always on the same team) the exploit is in effect with Ares Relic of Determination.

There is no way to report this stuff (Sony doesn't do anything about game flaws being exploited) and it always ends up ruining games because people drop off immediately.

If you don't know how to fix it then just say you can't find the solution.

Message 1 of 32 (383 Views)
I Only Post Everything
983 posts

Re: God Glitch Removal

May 21, 2013

I have only come across this glitch twice but it seems to be worse in your region. This should definitely should be fixed.

Message 2 of 32 (382 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2327 posts

May 21, 2013

I don't know if it's generally people playing late at night/early in the morning, but there are certain people I simply will not play with or against because the sessions are ruined because of them.

Two in particular are some of the scummiest players I've encountered, but I think there is also a third with them.

Message 3 of 32 (378 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
281 posts

May 21, 2013

I ve seen lots of ares+poseidon this week...such a way to ruin the game experience for others, they should ban them for life, just for beign such an idiots

Message 4 of 32 (363 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2802 posts

May 21, 2013

instead of they getting banned they get praise from some other players :s

Message 5 of 32 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11779 posts

May 21, 2013

ive told them how to fix it.....they should reset all of our armors for patch 1.06. not the stats....but we all started with "no armor". there has to be a way for them to globally unequip our gear.

this would be perfect since the glitch can no longer be performed. however, some people are lazy and wont want to take the time to re make their classes *eyeroll*

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 6 of 32 (343 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
226 posts

May 21, 2013
How can you tell if someone using the glitch? I wanna know incase I come across one
Message 7 of 32 (337 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11779 posts

May 21, 2013

^LOL it is very obvious.

he will have poseidon armor and zeus magic. or hades helm and ares inferno (invisible demigod omg)

you get the idea Smiley Tongue haha it is simply mixed god pieces

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 8 of 32 (335 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1354 posts

May 21, 2013

I haven't come across players who use this glitch myself, but yeah it definitely needs to be addressed if it's continuing to happen.

mixmatch.jpg

It might just be me, but something doesn't seem right with the Zeuhadeseidonares allegiance.

Try "Die for Olympus" in GoWA MP. Click sig to see how
Message 9 of 32 (323 Views)
Survivor
2327 posts

May 21, 2013

Resetting armor will not remove the glitch, I can assure you of that. Armor doesn't offer any in-game ability outside of stat manipulation.

The attributes for Items/Magic/Relic is where it is triggered, which then allows for alternate changes with armor and weapons. If you ever notice the God selection is not instant when changing class, it transitions as it loads the other God you choose. That loading time creates an opening to confuse the code whether it's in the lobby or during selection.

I don't want to go into specifics. I think the diamond with the triangle in the center is going to have to become a separate selection instead of just pressing triangle to go in for the selection. It may not make a difference though because this all has to do with timing and loading confusion.

I haven't even looked, but someone could easily put a video on youtube showing how to perform the exploit.

Message 10 of 32 (295 Views)
0 Likes