Splicer
66 posts

Re: Goldhawk/Erebus compilation thread!

[ Edited ]
Jan 24, 2013

I was wondering if I could still try out for our clan, even though I'm already in it.

Because as of now, i pretty much have no recognition in this clan.

I want you guys to evaluate how good I am!

Are you serious? how weak minded can you be, why do you need someone else telling you how good you are, are you kidding me? you need to be strong on your own. and live by your own morals I will never join a clan or guild or ask " How good do you think I am, only the weak need to be in groups. and the strong are alone. Make your own clan rise above these Idiots. stop being so weak minded needing to find recondition from other people, do you know why I'm a business Owner, because I refuse to fill out an application, and have someone tell me I can work for them or not. your need to be cool, or be noticed is causeing your judgement to be bad, do you know why I talk to people anyway I want too? because their is not a dang thing they can do about it on, or off the interent. I talk to people like this in real life, they get made and get their buts handed to them. my point is be strong, make your own clan, If I decide to waste time on this game, I can assure you I will rise above these Idiots. no problem because I have something they will never have, A strong mind, and I have no need to be reconized, 

What you think you know is Irrelevant..
Message 11 of 30 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
859 posts

Jan 24, 2013

PrideTEvans wrote:

I was wondering if I could still try out for our clan, even though I'm already in it.

Are you serious? how weak minded can you be, why do you need someone else telling you how good you are, are you kidding me? you need to be strong on your own. and live by your own morals I will never join a clan or guild or ask " How good do you think I am, only the weak need to be in groups. and the strong are alone. Make your own clan rise above these Idiots. stop being so weak minded needing to find recondition from other people, do you know why I'm a business Owner, because I refuse to fill out an application, and have someone tell me I can work for them or not. your need to be cool, or be noticed is causeing your judgement to be bad, do you know why I talk to people anyway I want too? because their is not a dang thing they can do about it on, or off the interent. I talk to people like this in real life, they get made and get their buts handed to them. my point is be strong, make your own clan, If I decide to waste time on this game, I can assure you I will rise above these Idiots. no problem because I have something they will never have, A strong mind, and I have no need to be reconized, 

... But these guys are really cool! They share the same interest as me, and that is God of War! So why does i bother you that we are in a clan?

Scared of a little cometition? Smiley Wink

Erebus..jpg
Message 12 of 30 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Jan 24, 2013

disturbeddude101 wrote:

PrideTEvans wrote:

... But these guys are really cool! They share the same interest as me, and that is God of War! So why does i bother you that we are in a clan?

Scared of a little cometition? Smiley Wink

I'm gonna feel bad for the people just picking up the game with ZERO experience in March. Lots of slaughtering will be done.

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 13 of 30 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Jan 24, 2013

PrideTEvans wrote:

Bunch of irrelevant text.

He's talking about the CLAN in general, as in, we have high standards with recruitment and he was simply saying he might need to "test himself" for the clan.  

Your post is pointless and it's insanely obvious if you would read his post thoroughly.  

Message 14 of 30 (103 Views)
Wastelander
859 posts

Jan 24, 2013

Exactly Smiley Happy

Erebus..jpg
Message 15 of 30 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Jan 24, 2013

d1v4d wrote:
I'm gonna feel bad for the people just picking up the game with ZERO experience in March. Lots of slaughtering will be done.

Well, this happens in a lot of games but in GoW ascension they seem to be splitting up the players a lot more.  During 1.09 I don't think I ever saw low level characters when I was high level.  I rarely saw any shirtless warriors.  

Message 16 of 30 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1333 posts

Jan 24, 2013
LOL...pride...just stop....go away....lol....LOL...wow....HOW many people Agre with Pride?!...none?...OK

lawl.jpg

Message 17 of 30 (94 Views)
Splicer
66 posts

Jan 24, 2013
Scared of a little competition?

Number 1.

you're not my competition if you were you'd have what I have in life,

Number 2. I Don't care about your clan, clans are like gang members they only fight when they are together never alone

3 Number three. I don't have an account, Never played Beta and wont play if their is no DLC

Number 4

you have no idea who these guys are, you see them around the forum posting getting kudos, and you want in the mix. that's your only Objective. if they were cool, I'd be talking to them,

Number 5. Always remember that a follower only goes as far as a leader will take them. be a leader, not a follower.
Message 18 of 30 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
859 posts

Jan 24, 2013

PrideTEvans wrote:
Scared of a little competition?

Number 1.

you're not my competition if you were you'd have what I have in life,

Number 2. I Don't care about your clan, clans are like gang members they only fight when they are together never alone

3 Number three. I don't have an account, Never played Beta and wont play if their is no DLC

Number 4

you have no idea who these guys are, you see them around the forum posting getting kudos, and you want in the mix. that's your only Objective. if they were cool, I'd be talking to them,

Number 5. Always remember that a follower only goes as far as a leader will take them. be a leader, not a follower.

Seriously? If you have never even made an account (you did actually, you are using it right now), and you don't even plan on playing this game, why are you here? Smiley Mad

Erebus..jpg
Message 19 of 30 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Jan 24, 2013
To Manipulate you.. Anyways I've made my point. *offline*

Oh and continue posting on my message, talk bad about me if you'd like you're only doing Exactly what I want you to do. Letting me manipulate your emotions.
Message 20 of 30 (88 Views)
0 Likes