Mar 24 2013
By: Maz-Adaz97 Lombax Warrior 169 posts

HADES BEST CUSTOMIZATION

15 replies 11419 views Edited Mar 24, 2013

Any Ideas On The Topic People?  Just Want A General Idea Of What People Are Rolling . Much Appreciated.

Message 1 of 16 (11,419 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1511 posts

Re: HADES BEST CUSTOMIZATION

Mar 24, 2013

Current Hades is level 30 thought but alright ill tell how I got it organised.

-Helmet: Hades's helmet (not sure under wich name it was set I believe battle armour of Hades

-Upper: War armour of Hades

-Lower: War armour of Hades

-Using lvl 9 sword

They're all maxed out and it's a perfect loadout IMO for lone wolfing and making devistating attacks

Message 2 of 16 (11,399 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Mar 24, 2013

Thanks a lot but what about the abilities?

Message 3 of 16 (11,350 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1499 posts

Mar 24, 2013

Lance of Hades

Full Phobos armor

Relic is the cooldown one that also lets you double jump and air evade

Item is Wraith Fang

Magic is Sac. Soul

Lance of Hades [] special curses enemies and puts a shield on teammates(think it ups P. Power or something) and /\ special summons a field around me that turns me invisible and any teammate inside plus drain health from enemies and restore teammate health as well. I have 43% cooldown BUT I believe that's because relic is glitched, it's supposed to be 8% but instead gives 20%......and my Phobos ain't Rank 3 yet either.....I'm 28/29

Signature Quote:
I love Leia, especially the way she extends my staff
Message 4 of 16 (11,340 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
77 posts

Mar 24, 2013
Full battle armor
hades helm (stealth item)
relic of agility
hades torrent
rank 25 sword (life stealing)

this gives you good damage, 3 different life steal abilities, stealth, and high CD reduction.

Message 5 of 16 (11,336 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Mar 24, 2013

how good is hade's torrent? I didnt like sacrificial soul but not sure to pick life steal or hades torrent and i dont wanna waste much coins.

Message 6 of 16 (11,286 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Mar 24, 2013
Depends on what playstyle u like, if u like to 1v1 opponents than I would say Life steal. If theyre under half health i usually kill them with it (i have it maxed) plus its useful when ur low on health urself. The torrent is meant for crowd control, it slows them down and drains some health i believe.
Message 7 of 16 (11,259 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Mar 25, 2013

So far im rocking: 

Helm = battle armor of hades

Torso = galdiators armor

Lower armor = battle armour ofhades

weaopon = sword of hades

Magic = hadest torrent

item = wratih fang

Relic = relic of agility

Still testing hades torrent, didnt like sacrificial soul though and im only level 10 so my armor will change soon.

Message 8 of 16 (11,182 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
527 posts

Mar 25, 2013
There is no cooldown relic. There is only a cooldown item - Persephone Charm
Message 9 of 16 (11,103 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
281 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 25, 2013

On lvl 3 Relic of Agility states 8% CD, but it gives you 20% CD, that's a cooldown relic, and it gives you double jump and aerial evasion...i use that one or misery.

Im done with the gods (all lvl 30) so im back to the god i want to use, Hades.

Actually trying different variations of him, already lvl 3 on his armors, working on the weapons now.

I use all set of Hades battle set (the lvl 9 one, sry if i mistake the names), that's my main, but im trying some variations.

For example, if im facing Ares, i switch the legs for the Manticore ones, to have some Physical resist, if im facing Zeus i switch the  chest to Phobos. But it really depends on the variation of the match and how hard is the other team to beat.

On a matter of weapons my main is sword of Hades (lvl 9), fast and with 2 cool and annoying special attacks. I also use the lvl 25 one, when i swich my relic of agility.

Other options for me Are both hammers of Hades, awesome both of them, and when i switch from one to another, also does my relic/object/magic.

And last but not least, the spear of Hades (lvl 9) al tought only one of his special attacks are useful on my style, is the only weapon who scales more than others, i mean lvl 1 is 7% on Phys and Mag atk, LvL 2 is 10% and lvl 3 is 12%, and that's a number.

On a matter of Magic im kinda lost, i never know wich one to use, the one i like more is the first one (the bear hug), is a really life savior, but if you miss (wich is easy due to the lack of range) you are screwed.

Sacrifice is another great choice, i will say is the best for 2 vs 2 or an all vs all.

Torrent, is the best magic of all, but for me is very situational, high mana cost and not to much reliable out of the 4 vs 4 matches.

Object, the 3 of them are SO awesome, i use helmet when i use weapons who have a high cast time on ther specials, or in large maps.

Persephone is awesome with both of Hades swords, and can turn the fight to your favor in no time, but is not a good item for scapes.

And the one you become a ghost is pretty much a good scape/life steal tactic, but his cast sometimes can screw you up.

And Objects, i pretty much use the relic of agility, on lvl 3 gives you 20% CD and the double jump/aerial evasion wich goes perfect with Hades play style.

Other relics i use:

-The Relic of misery, 30% phys attk at low health.

-The relic with the chiken, reduces stun state 40%.

-And the first one, that gives you +50 health on brutal kill.

And that's pretty much it with Hades, at least for me. 

Again, is pretty much looking for your own style and combining different kind of sets depending on the match.

Message 10 of 16 (11,097 Views)