Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
5585 posts

Re: HADES - Bad **bleep** Moments

Mar 9, 2013

@King_Gheedorahh If You Find Yourself Taking Minutes/Hours To Decide On Who To Select, Do Yourself A Favor And Flip A Quarter To Decide For You .Lol

Just Being Honest My Pal ; )

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 51 of 72 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
85 posts

Mar 9, 2013

That420**bleep** wrote:

You think they will allow you to create more than one warrior on a single profile? As cool as it would be, i kind of hope not.

well you can switch alliances with your champion menu....you level up each alliance seperatley.. so really its what you want to level up first... hope that helps

Message 52 of 72 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1340 posts

Mar 9, 2013

Aaron_4262 wrote:

Hades looks so badass and i feel like a **bleep** right now for wanting to choose his aligence the darkness is tempting me, but poseidon also looks badass,...(and hades is now my laptop wallpaper cause he has the best one out of the 4)

I hear you dude, I'm kinda split between Hades and Poseidon now too. Played Ares and Zeus enough during the beta, but will return to them later (eventually want to try them all). When I first heard about the MP for Ascension, I knew I wanted to pick Hades first... but I like the well-rounded playstyle Poseidon seems to exhibit. Will wait til Mon to get more details on Hades b4 making a judgment.

Try "Die for Olympus" in GoWA MP. Click sig to see how
Message 53 of 72 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
785 posts

Mar 9, 2013

CounterSnipe66 wrote:

That420**bleep** wrote:

You think they will allow you to create more than one warrior on a single profile? As cool as it would be, i kind of hope not.

well you can switch alliances with your champion menu....you level up each alliance seperatley.. so really its what you want to level up first... hope that helps

Santa Monica ----> Orkos is @TheGiver2a, we suggest you keep your oaths intact#GodofWar

DisturedDude101 ----> @SonySantaMonica @TheGiver2a What does this mean?? Does he also oversee people's oaths?

Santa Monica ----> @DisturbedDude10 @thegiver2a you could say that

So it makes me believe if you don't keep an oath to your God, you DO get punished in some way.... I hope we can switch Gods though, would like to level each one up sooner or later.

Message 54 of 72 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
85 posts

Mar 9, 2013

DelSol-97- wrote:

CounterSnipe66 wrote:

That420**bleep** wrote:

Santa Monica ----> Orkos is @TheGiver2a, we suggest you keep your oaths intact#GodofWar

DisturedDude101 ----> @SonySantaMonica @TheGiver2a What does this mean?? Does he also oversee people's oaths?

Santa Monica ----> @DisturbedDude10 @thegiver2a you could say that

So it makes me believe if you don't keep an oath to your God, you DO get punished in some way.... I hope we can switch Gods though, would like to level each one up sooner or later.

interesting but that would take away diversity amongst players.. so in my opinion they really wont punish you for switching since it was so easy in the BETA , just hitting R2 and- L2 to switch between Zeus and Area alliances

Message 55 of 72 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1495 posts

Mar 9, 2013
Seems like they are talking about ROTW. Though it may also be reference towards changing allegiances between God's.

Check out my channel for GoW matches, highlights and other videos.
Message 56 of 72 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5585 posts

Mar 9, 2013

Maybe If There Is A Punishment For Selecting Another Alignment It Might Be For The Warrior To Be Unable To Use A Magic In The Next Match ?

I Would Expect Something Along Those Lines Of Not Keeping A Blood Oath .

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 57 of 72 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Mar 9, 2013
@stripesmarine

Seems much too light to me...
 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 58 of 72 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5585 posts

Mar 9, 2013

d1v4d wrote:
@stripesmarine

Seems much too light to me...

I Think The Most Extreme Would Be To Lower One Full Rank From The Warrior As Punishment For Breaking An Oath To The 1st God They Align To .

Anything Else Would Be Unfair To The MP Players, I Think .

How Do You Feel About This My Brotha ?

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 59 of 72 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

Mar 9, 2013

yess! ..i love it : you get one choice, one God, one oath.. this woud be the right thing to do because soon as players find out the another god is more OP there gonna wanna switch instantly and that would truly pi$$ me off!!!

Message 60 of 72 (116 Views)
0 Likes