Mar 28 2013
By: Maz-Adaz97 Lombax Warrior 169 posts

HADES

6 replies 240 views Edited Mar 28, 2013

I used to kick **bleep** with hades, now i find myself worse even though I've increased my level to 23. Any tips for Hades?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Re: HADES

Mar 28, 2013
Well you could spam L1+Square/Triangle like every Hades player does, or you could surprise opponents and catch them off guard. That's what I used to do. Just confuse the hell out of them. If you turn invisible/use Persephone's Charm before you get into battle, you'll always have the upper hand.

If you're dying too quickly, try manticore armor. You'll be sacrificing phys attk though.
 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Mar 28, 2013

Thats what I do, spamm the special attacks, and I dont wanna lose my Physical Damage, but whats pissing me off is the Ares player's combos, they get me most of the time.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

Mar 28, 2013
Yea i main hades and a good tip is to take advantage of his invisible abilities like stated above or you can get in thier and when off of pure combat skills. You can never go wrong with that 😀. Hades players are mostly predictable and are already viewed as spammers. So if they know what your gonna do before you do it of course they will turn the tide. Switch it up.
Kings are Made in WAR- Leader of Team Street Killas
http://www.youtube.com/user/kingParkerTSK
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Mar 29, 2013

Yeah, but im trying out ares trying to level him, so far i THINK i like him more, this is a comparison:

-Ares better physical damage

-Ares' special attacks take less time

- Ares plays faster with hits

- Hades better cooldowns

- Hades can escape well

- Although Hades has better escape, Ares's "Ares Inferno" and "Eye of the Wolf" serve just fine

- Ares level 9 sword matched with Hades level 9 sword, however Ares' level 25 sword seems even better

- Hades better elemental resistance

-Ares more grappling chances

Honestly, I dont knwo this is what i came up with so far, not sure who to pick.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

Mar 29, 2013
Just play both, come on m8, it's not a freaking MMO, you don't have to grind, just try to have fun and not be the ultimate PWNER.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Mar 29, 2013

Trust me im enjoying it :smileyhappy: Its just that the more i win, the more i enjoy it, so trying to pick out something that suits my playstyle.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (97 Views)
0 Likes