Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
7 posts

Re: HELP ZEUS PLAYERS!

Mar 31, 2013

Lots of people suggest using the sword. They're fast and easy to get your attacks out. But personally I like the Spear of Zeus(level9). Its longer range than the sword and you'll have a better luck of hitting someone before you're hit. The triangle attack of the spear pushes people away and most of the time you'll have to run a bit to continue your attacks even if people are stunned. But with the L1+square attack on the spear you'll be able to further stun the enemy(IF THEY DONT BLOCK IT). The L1+triangle is my personal favourite because it gets you up in the air and away from the fight. Basically Zeus is like a glass cannon, you try to give it as much damage as possible and away from enemy as far as possible. Don't even bother with defense!

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 23 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
241 posts

Mar 31, 2013

you need to lvl up the blade before it can do 3 waves, its at either lvl 2 or 3

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 23 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

Mar 31, 2013
I still prefer the Sword... I've seeen people using the Sword of Athena as well, and now that I've the Cronos Blade, I'll check that out either.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You were always Zeus' Favorite!

You were alway Zeus' favorite!

My channel: http://youtube.com/user/czeuch
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 23 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4316 posts

Mar 31, 2013

CrazyAwper wrote:

Lots of people suggest using the sword. They're fast and easy to get your attacks out. But personally I like the Spear of Zeus(level9). Its longer range than the sword and you'll have a better luck of hitting someone before you're hit. The triangle attack of the spear pushes people away and most of the time you'll have to run a bit to continue your attacks even if people are stunned. But with the L1+square attack on the spear you'll be able to further stun the enemy(IF THEY DONT BLOCK IT). The L1+triangle is my personal favourite because it gets you up in the air and away from the fight. Basically Zeus is like a glass cannon, you try to give it as much damage as possible and away from enemy as far as possible. Don't even bother with defense!

I just started using the Spear as well and I have to say it's kind of put me off any other weapon so far.  Think I'm up to around 20 with Zeus now and the spear's just been a great elemental weapon. 

----------------------
She's going to have to fall on her sword. Which means that we have to stick one in the ground, trip her onto it and get someone to jump up and down on her back for ten minutes. --

Malcolm Tucker. Modern day saint.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 23 (162 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1201 posts

Mar 31, 2013

Vanthem wrote:

CrazyAwper wrote:

I just started using the Spear as well and I have to say it's kind of put me off any other weapon so far.  Think I'm up to around 20 with Zeus now and the spear's just been a great elemental weapon. 

Kudos to you. iv been trying to get the hang of the spears, but i cant get used to them. i can see all the potential, but i lack the enthusiasm to trying to convert to them atm!
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 23 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4316 posts

Apr 1, 2013

Crimson_SWE wrote:

Vanthem wrote:

CrazyAwper wrote:

Kudos to you. iv been trying to get the hang of the spears, but i cant get used to them. i can see all the potential, but i lack the enthusiasm to trying to convert to them atm!

I tried your Athena blade, Hercules armor setup and I just couldn't get the hang of it.   Different strokes for different folks, right?

----------------------
She's going to have to fall on her sword. Which means that we have to stick one in the ground, trip her onto it and get someone to jump up and down on her back for ten minutes. --

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 23 (140 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1201 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 2, 2013
i retract my previous statement!
Sword of Zeus is really good. and only for one thing. L1+Triangle :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 23 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4316 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 2, 2013

http://www.speedtest.net/result/2616591404.png  <-- latest speedtest.  

And yet here I am, at the mercy of someone else's lag.  Zeus doesn't last long when all his magic gets ignored and he gets hit by people attacking the opposite direction.  -_-

----------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 23 (115 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1201 posts

Apr 2, 2013
The best part for me when playing as Zeus is the "Relic of Asclepius" imo.
This as it constantly gives you +9 magic/sec when your health drops below 20!
And as most of you know, people go ape sh:it when the see someone with low health.
Making them uber predictable, and there you are, whit a pretty much unlimited replenishing source of magic! :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 23 (98 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

Apr 2, 2013
Agreed, Crimson. I've changed the Relic of Chance to use the Asclepius. It rocks!! I can wait 12 seconds to get full magic. When I go low heaelth, I use the shield to become invincible, I run away, and go back to the fight with full magic, spamming lightning balls :smileyvery-happy:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You were always Zeus' Favorite!

You were alway Zeus' favorite!

My channel: http://youtube.com/user/czeuch
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 23 (90 Views)
0 Likes