Jan 23 2013
By: ABU_ZHRH_ Splicer 83 posts

HELPFULL SUGGESTIONS FOR AN AMAZING MP EXPERIENCE

1 replies 81 views Edited Jan 23, 2013
-Body disappearing after killing some is too fast and looks not so good -If you kill some and did an taunt nears his body ( UP button) you should get health or maguc and 10+ bonus like uncharted it makes you feels goooooood thats why body shouldnt disappearsthat quick -There must be a list of an unlokcble taunts as leveling up or from store -WE NEED TO CHOOSE OUR OWN SETS OF 4 BRUTAL KILLS So we want news ones and more brutal as leveling up this would be great please dev team this the best part of the whole fight maje the best -Green halo should apper if your friend stunned so you can get SAVIOR BONUS +50 -Armors is better to be five parts. #helmet... #Chest... #arm... #skirt.. #feet... -Pleeeease make killing cyclope in your own points not only for team you did a big job u deserve to get 1000+ for your own points -Offline mode is realy necessary but without shiny charecter becouse it ruins the graphics -Thank you dev team this game is just amazing and I cant stop playing it am so sad it closed I cant wait to get my hand on the game
Message 1 of 2 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Re: HELPFULL SUGGESTIONS FOR AN AMAZING MP EXPERIENCE

Jan 23, 2013

Nah...

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 2 of 2 (64 Views)