May 08 2013
By: MADatARMS Sackboy 418 posts

HYDRA AEGEAN SEA, TYPHON, CRONOS, THE 3 JUDGES, APHRODITES CHAMBERS, MP MAPS concepts

[ Edited ]
122 replies 2771 views Edited May 19, 2013

Would luv to see a HYDRA MAP based off the first boss battle in GOW for future dlc, so I thought it would be cool to just mess around and create one from bits and peices

I think this would make an excellent tfotg or 8 player ffa imo

Basically the concept for this is a series of wrecked ships in the AEGEAN SEA taken over by the Hydra, and I guess there would be alters located on particular ships and maybe a hydra or 2 or 3 that pops up randomly to interact with the enviroment from time to time that players can attack if they choose, or maybe alters are gaurded by a hydra that must be killed before capturing

IDK, any thoughts are welcomed,

and I might do more of these if people like them so let me know, cause I did another map of a 4 player ffa of TYPHONS ICE CAVERN in the past and didn't get a reaction from it so I'll just see how this goes

EDIT:FYI I edited the title since I'm doing more of these

EDIT: 05/14/2013  I decided to throw the dlc fantasy maps up on the front page incase people don't wanna scroll through the post and just wanna see the images

HYDRA OF THE AEGEAN SEA

hydra lvl.jpg

TYPHONS ICE CAVERN (overhead view)

Gow arena concept.jpg

THE PITS OF TARTARUS "CONQUERING CRONOS"

Cronos lvl.jpg

THE THREE JUDGES

The three judges lvl.jpg

APHRODITE'S CHAMBERS

Aphrodites chambers lvl.jpg

Hecatonchires 1

Heco 1 lvl.jpg

Hecatonchires 2

Heco 2 lvl.jpg

The Loom Chamber

loom start.jpg

The Loom Chamber START point
loom1.jpg

The Loom Chamber lvl. 1

loom2.jpg

The Loom Chamber lvl. 2

loom3.jpg

The Loom Chamber (CLOTHO)

loom4.jpg

gowtheartofwar.webs.com
GET READY TO TASTE YOUR OWN BLOOD!

Message 1 of 123 (2,771 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Re: HYDRA of the AEGEAN SEA MP MAP concept

May 8, 2013
+1 Kudo

So Perfect This Idea .

Give This Man A Award Of Ingenious !

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 2 of 123 (2,760 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1944 posts

May 8, 2013

Thats a pretty cool pic. I have also thought of a Hydra map but havent really thought of how the map should be like. Also the Typhon map would be awesome to. Well lots of different types of maps would be awesome right now, cuz the maps we have now is getting alittle dull.

Message 3 of 123 (2,754 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

May 8, 2013
Definitely a lot of different cool maps they can make from the series, this one has been one of tbe ideas i've favored though especially since it was the very first, in the very first. Got my toy story closer now I need this for my childhood
Message 4 of 123 (2,741 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
418 posts

May 8, 2013

Wow thanks alot for the kudos, and glad you like the idea,

heres another I posted a while back and it just got knocked to the bottom, its not much I know, I just wanted to whip something up real quick so I did a overhead veiw of what this would look like

So anyway heres it is ffa 4 player and it basically holds up like the others except with chains reaching out holding it in place, the players are indicated by the dots and the traps are turquoise

The function of the map>>>> as players battle on the ice platform they must be careful not to run into or be thrown into inner rotator of iced spikes as well as the ice spiked walls on the side that will be rotating along the outer surface,

Also I think it would be freakin sweet if TYPHON himself was in the background and randomly blew huge gust of wind kinda like hercules in the forum, just another thought

This one was pretty simple as I might do more complexed ones probably, so if you like this one and the idea of me creating more please let me know, also I will designate this thread as a dump for ideas and concepts for possible future dlc ideas if anyone else has got some ideas or concepts ect.

Typhons Ice Cavern MAP idea for ffa 4 player

Gow arena concept.jpg  

gowtheartofwar.webs.com

Message 5 of 123 (2,738 Views)
Splicer
64 posts

May 8, 2013
Hehe I actually don't know who Typhon is(he was in the 2nd game right?). I've only beat the 1st and 3rd singleplayers and some of this one which I need to get on. I do like it though, I was hoping they'd add a lot of variety with newer maps and the different types of hazards and even weather/setting do that :smileyhappy: Different than the existing ones
Message 6 of 123 (2,727 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
418 posts

May 8, 2013

SassyPanda13 wrote:
Hehe I actually don't know who Typhon is(he was in the 2nd game right?). I've only beat the 1st and 3rd singleplayers and some of this one which I need to get on. I do like it though, I was hoping they'd add a lot of variety with newer maps and the different types of hazards and even weather/setting do that :smileyhappy: Different than the existing ones

Yeah man its in gow 2, i luved that lvl and the game and thought how COOL it would be to have as a MP map, hopefully the devs check this out, I'm just throwing random ideas out there

gowtheartofwar.webs.com

Message 7 of 123 (2,718 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1926 posts

May 8, 2013

lovin this idea bro kudos :smileyvery-happy:

Message 8 of 123 (2,704 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
418 posts

May 8, 2013

nico-chirry_no1 wrote:

lovin this idea bro kudos :smileyvery-happy:

Thanks alot bro kudos to you 2, hopefully SSM takes notice of these ideas or is planning something like it for future dlc maps, the classics are the best imo:smileywink:

gowtheartofwar.webs.com

Message 9 of 123 (2,680 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1926 posts

May 8, 2013

thnx bro would love to see ssm take notice of it hopefully more post and give kudos so it gets noticed :smileyvery-happy:

Message 10 of 123 (2,670 Views)
0 Likes