Heco 2 lvl.jpg

gowtheartofwar.webs.com
GET READY TO TASTE YOUR OWN BLOOD!

Message 41 of 123 (5,804 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Re: HYDRA of the AEGEAN SEA, TYPHON, CRONOS, MP MAPS concepts

May 15, 2013

deff like hec 1 better with the giant hand slamming down everywhere would be cool 

- CPT of the Lomabax Preatorian Guard

"don't forget to buy poison arrows in order to f**k you chair"- epic name bro
Message 42 of 123 (5,797 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
418 posts

May 15, 2013

Ye I'm a fan of both which have its own potential, I'm just exploring ideas and possible scenarios

gowtheartofwar.webs.com

Message 43 of 123 (5,794 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

May 15, 2013

i like the idea of the head map i just think the camera has to be to far away to really capture the full epicness of the scene for a mp 

or mabye you can fight in the arena and have the head be like a map objctive idk.. but then the stage isnt really dangerous though 

but hey you are the one comming up with this stuff not me kudos to you anyway bro

- CPT of the Lomabax Preatorian Guard

"don't forget to buy poison arrows in order to f**k you chair"- epic name bro
Message 44 of 123 (5,791 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
418 posts

May 15, 2013

Soulcrusher94 wrote:

i like the idea of the head map i just think the camera has to be to far away to really capture the full epicness of the scene for a mp 

or mabye you can fight in the arena and have the head be like a map objctive idk.. but then the stage isnt really dangerous though 

but hey you are the one comming up with this stuff not me kudos to you anyway bro

Thanx alot bro, I agree it would hve to pull back alot just to catch the full effect of the massive Head which will just make it more difficult to see the fight, and that made it difficult for me to even find a good spot to edit this

I think this map is intended more for a tfotg or 8 ffa actually, but at least the 1st could make for some awesome MOC battles

gowtheartofwar.webs.com

Message 45 of 123 (5,783 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Re: HYDRA AEGEAN SEA, TYPHON, CRONOS, THE 3 JUDGES, APHRODITES CHAMBERS MP MAPS concepts

May 15, 2013
I have a couple ideas.
1) Domain of Death. Match of Champions map. Fighting in the realm of Thanatos. Maybe Erinys (sp?) is a hazard for the map.
2) Cliffs of Madness. Match of Champions Map, could even be turned into an team deathmatch map. Maybe Satyrs throw staffs and spears at players. Parts collapse. The two Necklaces from God of War 1 could gain favor. I'm not sure what could be the area special monster.

Message 46 of 123 (5,770 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
418 posts

Re: HYDRA AEGEAN SEA, TYPHON, CRONOS, THE 3 JUDGES, APHRODITES CHAMBERS MP MAPS concepts

May 15, 2013

dirtyhippie324 wrote:
I have a couple ideas.
1) Domain of Death. Match of Champions map. Fighting in the realm of Thanatos. Maybe Erinys (sp?) is a hazard for the map.
2) Cliffs of Madness. Match of Champions Map, could even be turned into an team deathmatch map. Maybe Satyrs throw staffs and spears at players. Parts collapse. The two Necklaces from God of War 1 could gain favor. I'm not sure what could be the area special monster.

Both of these sound sweet bro, I'm really intriqued by the thanatos one

Thanks for your ideasSmiley Happy

gowtheartofwar.webs.com

Message 47 of 123 (5,757 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1844 posts

[ Edited ]
May 17, 2013

The Ultimate Gladiator Colosseum stage map - Match of Champions type

The largest map you will see ever and where the monsters will be free from the cage of every wall around the Colosseum;

Cerberus, Medusa, Cyclops, Elephantaur, Centaur, army of Harpies, army of puppies, General goat, Statue with hammers and the God warrior (Rounda of Olympus)

There will be no health/magic fountains but you have to kill armies of Harpies or puppies to restore small heath/magic to fill.

Killing the largest monsters will restore fully in health/magic

Killing the Statue with hammers will have doubled buffs in all stats

Killing the God warrior will have doubled buffs in all stats, and fully restored

Killing certain monsters give different stats buff;
Cerberus; ATK

Medusa; Elemental ATK

Cyclops; DEF

Centaur; Elmental Resist

General Goat; ATK + E-ATK

Elephantaur; DEF + E-DEF

On other hand, here are your favorite special buff buffet for you, players... Killing the online warrior(s) will give you nice boost stats;

Ares: ATK

Poseidon: DEF

Zeus: Elemental ATK plus small magic

Hades: Elemental Resist plus small HP

Two new kind of items in that map just like the Desert of Lost Map for Holy spear but getting one Divine Item will disable your rewarded kills;

Divine Saddle said it can ride the monster FOREVER to rampage around

Obtain this to press O on any monster you wish to ride on; no need to put that monster in red halo!

Can be killed along with that monster if it took enough damage to die

Divine Chariot. It can... ROADKILL anybody! Too bad, all online warriors will target the rider to snatch to control it like zombies caught the car and tried to attack humans inside there! So jump there on the chariot to attack the rider!

Or better, destroy that chariot on the ground with your traps/magic/special movesets

When Divine Chariot is damaged enough, it will crash into enemies in its way nearby to increase kills greatly given by whatever damaged it!

There are every trigger traps to release those caged monsters to cause ever more chaotic plus the monsters can respawn in cages

Spike traps, Flame traps, flamethrower cannons, death floors and the movable catapults are at your service! Excluded World Weapons

If you have insane courage to survive in Royal battle against all other 7 online warriors plus the monsters WITHOUT FOUNTAINS!

Message 48 of 123 (5,747 Views)
Sackboy
418 posts

May 16, 2013

Sparrow-Hawk wrote:

The Ultimate Gladiator Colosseum stage map - Match of Champions type

The largest map you will see ever and where the monsters will be free from the cage of every wall around the Colosseum;

Cerberus, Medusa, Cyclops, Elephantaur, Centaur, army of Harpies, army of puppies, General goat, Statue with hammers and the God warrior (Rounda of Olympus)

There will be no health/magic fountains but you have to kill armies of Harpies or puppies to restore small heath/magic to fill.

Killing the largest monsters will restore fully in health/magic

Killing the Statue with hammers will have doubled buffs in all stats

Killing the God warrior will have doubled buffs in all stats, and fully restored

There are every trigger traps to release those caged monsters to cause ever more chaotic plus the monsters can respawn in cages

Spike traps, Flame traps, flamethrower cannons, death floors and the movable catapults are at your service! Excluded World Weapons

If you have insane courage to survive in Royal battle against all other 7 online warriors plus the monsters WITHOUT FOUNTAINS!

INSANE bro, I luv it, just to add to it perhaps a huge Colosseum with obstacles and interaction like in the movie Gladiator and when he fought the legionnaires except your battling mythological beasts instead, and maybe even nooks and cranny's within the Colosseum that you can use like shielded bunkers to hide behind and dugout hallways in the Colosseum you can run down and come out the other end to gain an advantage

I luv how each beast you kill grants you stats or health, sounds alot more challenging and earned then having it given to you, and it would be awesome to lure beast into traps ect.

you got my voteSmiley Happy

gowtheartofwar.webs.com

Message 49 of 123 (5,740 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1844 posts

May 17, 2013

MADatARMS wrote:

INSANE bro, I luv it, just to add to it perhaps a huge Colosseum with obstacles and interaction like in the movie Gladiator and when he fought the legionnaires except your battling mythological beasts instead, and maybe even nooks and cranny's within the Colosseum that you can use like shielded bunkers to hide behind and dugout hallways in the Colosseum you can run down and come out the other end to gain an advantage

I luv how each beast you kill grants you stats or health, sounds alot more challenging and earned then having it given to you, and it would be awesome to lure beast into traps ect.

you got my voteSmiley Happy

I think I seen the Gladiator movie yet I forgot completely.

lure beasts into traps to waste their kills suppose to kill other warriors. Ha!

I just updated some fun factors in that map.

Message 50 of 123 (5,733 Views)
0 Likes