Uncharted Territory
1343 posts

Re: HYDRA AEGEAN SEA, TYPHON, CRONOS, THE 3 JUDGES, APHRODITES CHAMBERS, MP MAPS concepts

May 19, 2013
Holy crap dude.. Really good job on Clotho-- it actually looks like a real map... Best blending o characters ive seen yet!! And yeah dude-- i know when i start typing an idea i kind of ramble to myaelf and answer my own questions lol-- its crazy-- i drive myself crazy sometimes-- but yeah-- there could be so many traps on the clotho map would b nuts-- u me and sparrow just need to get together-- and metlgear and hire some people and make our own game lol--- i have creativity flowing out of me just-- constantly-- too bad ill never have the means to actually do anything with it.

I am glad you like the idea of an 8 player ffa : 4 v 4 gladiator arena from the movie-- and props to metal on that idea about the hydra--- kratos definitely needs to be in a mp map in this game -- i dont really like us fighting where he is chained up though-- it just makes us seem so much smaller than him and we arent..

Ok i just thought this second of a crazy idea--- kratos clone battle map-- 4 v 4

--areas-- the area where kratos fights his clones in GoW one "before the building crumbles but larger"
And later after god intervenes-- the area where you fight ares--

Capture points-- left of , right of, and inside the building "the building would obviously have to be much bigger than in gow 1 unless we did a 4 player idea but that would defeat the whole purpose of this idea because the god intervene idea would have to be 8 ppl otherwise just a chalice :/

When the gods intervene-- you hear Kratos scream his line from GoW 1 when he is in the clone battle " i will not let you take them again!!! Or w/e

Then the two teams fight through clones to hug and save his wife/child

-- heres the epic part.. Whoever saves the wide and child is granted a 2 minute buff of some sort,portaled outside and gets to open pandoras box-- become huge and fight a person from the other team who is also made very large but the box is empty like GoW 3 and they get no buff---

Meanwhile inside portal it is 3 on 3

Whoever wins outside where ares fought kratos immediately jumps back in portal to help team-- the loser "still outside" gets stabbed by kratos through the chest with the sword /bridge.... This grants your team 2000 pts-- more than poly-- if u win by doing this.. A cinematic plays of a kratos clone army decimating the opposing team in a brutal fashion!!!

Let me know what u all think!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 81 of 123 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11556 posts

Re: HYDRA AEGEAN SEA, TYPHON, CRONOS, THE 3 JUDGES, APHRODITES CHAMBERS, MP MAPS concepts

May 19, 2013

^i luv the clone idea :smileyhappy:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 82 of 123 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1343 posts

May 19, 2013
Thnx p4e-- just suddenly thought what better way to add kratos to mp than to have about 50 of him :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 83 of 123 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1285 posts

May 20, 2013
lol check out my idea of a Hydra map 2-3 pages back, Kratos in the background fighting them

lawl.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 84 of 123 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1343 posts

May 20, 2013
Yeah i saw it metl--
Gave you kudos on it -- was actually the inspiration for the clone battle idea i had because you said u would like to see kratos in a mp map in the background "genius"- but i like the hydra idea as well-- vry much! :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 85 of 123 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1343 posts

May 20, 2013
Also-- the idea you had on kratos walking in the dead hydra and back out with the key---and shrugging to the team/person who killed it is awsome--- add to this on his way out he just throws his blade up to swing out of the area and in doing so he just happens to decapitate a member of the losing team lol! Nah--
Thats a bit much maybe-- just a thought
Please use plain text.
Message 86 of 123 (117 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1285 posts

May 20, 2013
LOL i'm going to make a thread about it soon, gunna put a link to this thread as welll.

lawl.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 87 of 123 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
819 posts

May 20, 2013
Just noticed this thread. 23 kudos! Will SSM look into it, though?
Please use plain text.
Message 88 of 123 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5585 posts

May 21, 2013

s_eric9 wrote:
Just noticed this thread. 23 kudos! Will SSM look into it, though?

are "kudos" a good thing lad ? .Lol

i thought a kudo was a bad thing last time i checked .Laughs

thnx .

*by the way i was just trolling it hard right now ; )

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Please use plain text.
Message 89 of 123 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1605 posts

[ Edited ]
May 22, 2013

The Wrath of Gods map(s) - 8 Team favors / 8 Match of Champion modes

Spoiler

It has special requirements for whatever have the highest kills or highest score points for certain players that come from their own victory matches where they were fighting there to be summoned to be here at this new stage map.

You love your own god alliance which you offered to. Right?

You can win easily with your certain alliance that happens to be your most favorite. Right?

You never play other god alliance which are "least" things to play. Right?

Well, if you can just survive this if you are really live up to your precious god alliance!

The Unknown land where it have flat sand ground filled with a lot of rocks, no World Weapons and no objectives

but the weathers seemed to be very... Omen.

The weathers are actually Gods's doings & the random arrival of time is 75% which the sudden changing weather is completely unpredictable at high random times.

Ares's weather -

Volcano Eruption - if there are any non-Ares warriors, they will be damaged every time the lava eruption to explode on them on random spots

but given additionally their ATK increases a bit however their DEF/E-DEF decreases a bit

Heat of Solar Ray - if there are any Ares warriors, their whole screen will be blurred, but given all Burn Marks to apply in basic/special movesets

Poseidon's weather -

Hail Storm - if there are any non-Poseidon warriors, they will be damaged every time the Hail lands but given additionally DEF/E-DEF increases a bit however their ATK/E-ATK decreases a bit

Blizzard - If there are any Poseidon warriors, they will be healed nicely however their status will get slow effects leave them helpless

Zeus's weather -

Lightning Storm - if there are any non-Zeus warriors, they will be stunned every time the random lightnings land, but given E-ATK/E-DEF

increases a bit however ATK/DEF decreases a bit

Lightning Rods - if there are any Zeus warriors, their lightning related moves will get smaller AOE and short duration of stun

and all lightning related moves may connnect to hurt other Zeus warriors if performed to spread electircity around the certain radius of AOE

Hades's weather -

Darkness - if there are any non-Hades warriors, the whole screen darkens, they will be consumed in dark smoke but given HP regeneration rates

Screaming Souls - if there are any Hades warriors, whatever non-Hades warrior(s) performed certain combos that defeated the warrior(s)

Hades's weather will record that to create the ghost warrior(s) version with same combos to target the random warrior(s)

plus all healing related moves may heal to the random warrior(s) instead

- WARNING! -

Ruined environments & Wrath Weathers - The changing weathers may change the environments to be very unpredictable!

Normal land - No effects

If Ares's weather firstly arrived, it will melt the normal land into the quicksand plus the heat affecting all basic/special movesets slow

Walking/Running/Guard/Jump/Dodge may damage all warriors if performed.

If Poseidon's weather firstly arrived, it will slow all movement by 0.1x rate. In later time, it may melt into the water; FLOOD, which it will slow even more by 0.5x rate.  It may heal all warriors in slow currents. It may damage all warriors in rapid currents.

The more they attack, the more the slow currents into the rapid currents at fast rate! Walking/Running/Guard/Jump/Dodge may slow the rapid currents!

If Zeus's Weather firstly arrived, the normal land remained unchanged however, all E-ATK related moves increased by 0.5x rate due its energy.  In later time, all energy related moves may start the fire on the environment to spread around the whole map to damage even more

in AOE

If Hades's Weather firstly arrived, the normal land turned to decay and rotting. All healing related moves and Items disabled but the Hades's Weather only can give its effects to apply all warriors. In later time, the whole screen of all warriors will slowly fade into the darkness and

it may buff in all stats to apply all warriors once so all warriors will fight blindly in the darkness

Affected environments- Already ruined by certain weather but will get ruined again by different weather!

Ares environment may turns into

the Blizzard if by the arrival of the Poseidon weather

the Lightning Storm if by the arrival of the Zeus weather

the Darkness if by the arrival of the Hades weather

Poseidon environment may turns into

the Flood if by the arrival of the Ares weather

the Lightning Rods if by the arrival of the Zeus weather

the Screaming Souls if by the arrival of the Hades weather

Zeus environment may turns into

the Heat of Solar Ray if by the arrival of the Ares weather

the Hail Storm if by the arrival of the Poseidon weather

the Darkness if by the arrival of the Hades weather

Hades enviornment may turns into

the Volcano Epurtion if by the arrival of the Ares weather

the Blizzard if by the arrival of the Poseidon weather

the Lightning Storm or Lightning Rods if by the arrival of the Zeus weather

- WARNING! -

Your most favorited warrior alliance will not survive after all.

Scared to play it? Mindscrewed?

The Trojan War of the Second Stage map - 8 Team Flavor mixed with Flag Capture type map

Spoiler

There'll be special materials at the center of the whole stage

Obtain them and build those materials into any Torches, Catapults, Flamethrower cannons, and Fire Traps at the stronghold

Also, Torches, Catapults and flamethrower cannons could be moved if allies have to do their teamwork by moving them whatever they want to move into.

Throwing Torches will hurt enemies in little AOE with no Burn effects/marks

Obtaining the special materials to build the Trojan Horse or the AOE bombs.

If the Trojan Horse is completed built, it will approach to the enemy's stronghold by itself, the special trap will appear, and you have three options to select;

Put AOE bombs in Trojan Horse to send it off to the other team's stronghold to explode in large AOE to set them on fire includes their materials

Put all allies in it, additionally World Weapons with no time limits given and buffed in all stats inside

Put nothing in it, send it to the other team's stronghold while allies will sneak around in the secret passages to plan off their surprise attack

destroying their remaining materials!

The special trap is for sealing off the whole stage map halved which it used for bringing the Trojan Horse to enemies's stronghold to surprise attack

Also, when the Trojan Horse is completed, while the other team failed to build it but they still have the remaining materials to build

Torches, Catapults, and Flamethrower cannons even fire traps

Additionally The Trojan Horse will serve as the Respawn Locations with the fountains

How to rid of the Trojan Horse?  Attack the approaching Trojan Horse with everything you got to give your best!

Basic/special movesets slowly damage it

Set up Torches, Catapults and Flamethrower cannons to BURN IT along with the allies inside!

and it spreads wildly in roaring flames in very large AOE damaging all allies/enemies eventually!

Please use plain text.
Message 90 of 123 (98 Views)
0 Likes