Mar 31 2013
By: Clievile Splicer 48 posts

Hade's weapons might be a little bit too much(From a Hades player)

30 replies 407 views Edited Mar 31, 2013

So I primarily use Ares and Hades at the moment and I cant help but Notice Hade's weapons are really freaking good.

Hades' hammer is literally just a better version Ares' maul, it improves that weapons only downside, the demi-god attack. Hades's demi-god attack is a jumping ground pound that does good damage and launches, and because you jump and power through almost every attack(if not every) you cant be hit out of it. You can easily spam it as well. If you land it next to a hole or end of a stage you can grapple and knock players off for an easy kill. Even crazy is that it leeches health with its' already buffed attacks. It also has the same special light attack that does an elemental damaging sweep that also lets you do a hammer tether grab and knock enemies off the stage if position right. This is even easier if you realize that you can turn your character after you grab them so you can turn infront of a hole or gap in the stage.

Hade's Maul is even crazier as its' a better version of Ares' hammer. The light attack works the same except it puts the curse effect on the victim, making it super easy to just walk up to them and destroy them. The heavy special attack turns you invisible and teleports you directly over your opponents and it launches them up and does good damage, if you do this from far enough away your opponents cant really see it coming, and they cant defend against it if they're being attacked by your teammate. It's super duper cheap and I couldn't believe it when I started using it.

the rest of his weapons are also pretty ridiculous except his first spear, but not as crazy as his hammers.

At first I didn't know what people were **bleep** about until I actuall started playing Hades, now I have him level 30 and I kind of agree.

He can easily use the agility perk to run away without being hit or tether grabbed, he can easily use the invisibilty perk to run away and find health, he can use the infinite cooldown time perk to spam his weapons stupid good special attacks which already have the best recovery times of any weapons in the game due to that being Hades' "thing".

I'm not complaining here, i'm sympathizing with the non-hades players.

I personally rarely have a problem fightin him as Ares or Hades but I can why people have such hard times against higher leveled Hades players.

What do you guys think of his weapons?

Message 1 of 31 (407 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Re: Hade's weapons might be a little bit too much(From a Hades player)

Mar 31, 2013
They're fine. The blade of Hades needs looking into, that's it.
 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 2 of 31 (389 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
202 posts

Mar 31, 2013
The blade as in the lvl 25? What's wrong with it?
Message 3 of 31 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11799 posts

Mar 31, 2013

^the relic of agility needs fixing.....it says 8% cooldown but gives 20% -_-

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 31 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Mar 31, 2013
^Thats my favorite thing in this game. It's what separates the tanks, from the nimble Smiley Wink
Message 5 of 31 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
634 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 31, 2013

i think the only bug is the description and its suposed to give the 20% after all Hades all about stealth and dirty tacticks with lot of cooldown.And some armors says that they give example 3hp but they only give 2.There are lot of weapon bugs if you closely look at them...description suggest that they do that and this,but rarely they do anything as stated,like Ares level 25 @ level 2 it should apply flame dot but it does not.

@d1v4d are you talking about the sword or the blade? blade is the level 25?yeah?is there something wrong with that? i use it sometimes but i dont feel any odd about it instead that the L+Triangle is slow but "ok"move.

Message 6 of 31 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Mar 31, 2013
Oh sorry I meant the sword.
Message 7 of 31 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11799 posts

Mar 31, 2013

The sword is very OP lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 8 of 31 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
202 posts

Mar 31, 2013
Ya I noticed the relic of agility bug and a few other stat inconsistencies. Should be fixed in the first update I imagine.
Message 9 of 31 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Mar 31, 2013
So it's either the description is what it should be, or the effect is what it should be. Conspiracy, I say.
Message 10 of 31 (288 Views)
0 Likes