Uncharted Territory
1355 posts

Re: Hades Allegiance Thread

[ Edited ]
Apr 22, 2013

I believe there was an OP ultimate magic thread (directed at all the gods not just one) started the day after the patch was released. Man that was fast lol. With all the complaining, perhaps its the community that should be nerfed Smiley Tongue.

Just joking around... everyone's entitled to their opinions. Does get a bit frustrating though when some ppl base theirs without having a complete picture of the situation... oh well...

Try "Die for Olympus" in GoWA MP. Click sig to see how
Message 171 of 325 (1,801 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
281 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 22, 2013

Hades really recieved a "heavy" nerf with the patch, this including:

-Spear Phys atk went down, pretty much useless now.

-Relic of agility, even if it was stated that must only give 8% CD since day one, the 20% allow us to more variable builds.

-Relic of domination, went down from 50hp x brutal kill to only 35.

-This is not a nerf, but the 2 relics seams pretty useless.

This is my opinion, in this patch Hades was treated like crap, nerfing and fixing took him down. I know SSM is trying to increase his pretty much useless second role, as poseidon with his heavy Phys def-support role, Hades can be a Heavy Elem Def-support, Phobos set+Lance+Relic of carnage, for example.

But i must say that for me is not viable or even fun, is odd to see SSM trying to say to us "look Hades can be a tanky support too", cause this was not motivated since day one, and most of us are used to play Hades how (for me) must be played, and is even stated in his description...an assassin.

We already have a "healer/support" god, is called Poseidon, so don't come with that crap for my Lord.

And wich respects to the CD, it seems to me that is not THAT bad, spamming L1 specials was far too easy, we can still have a pretty good amount of CD that no one can, but having 50% CD was an abuse, i get it now.

BTW Im level 40 already, and im loving Desecration and Death's wail, but again, give us some love to our relics, cause for now the only ones that seems to be viable are the Agility and Domination one, and oh! is just the 2 relics that where nerf...why? cause people used them a lot and others start to complain, why? cause are the only ones viable for Hades players.

Message 172 of 325 (1,784 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
634 posts

Apr 22, 2013
I don´t know what to do with Hades anymore,people are getting better and better and my poor Hades dies like fly if im not using full phobos.It only take 1 or 2 mistakes and BOOM im dead.they should buff Hades not make him a whimp.Only build that keeps me alive if using full battle armor is Lance of Hades and i suck with spears.
Message 173 of 325 (1,763 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 22, 2013

I agree with you. I don't know why these people screwed up with the class of hades. It was going well when you can actually have a cool down up to 52% (thats if you have the phobos armor+ minotaur hammer, but then this patch really screwed the cool down percentage. I've tried to raise the percentage cool down to how I would normally have it but the maxixmum is up to 40%. Every god focuses on a certain aspect. I still see that zeus's maximum percentage in elemetal damage is 52 or 53%. Ares is still on 67 or 70% with the armor of artemis.  Then about poseidon, forget about poseidon. lol 

Message 174 of 325 (1,748 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
2 posts

Apr 22, 2013

Ares on Physical damage btw

Message 175 of 325 (1,746 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
120 posts

Apr 23, 2013
hard to predict where they gonna come from when they go underground,

maybe because of lag .

Message 176 of 325 (1,712 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

Apr 25, 2013

Yeah Hades has lost his fight since the update but he is still viable. The main reasons I prefer him over the others tho is the stealth and the weapons. His CD is what made him an "Assassin" Being abe to nuke people in the 12 seconds of which he has stealth but apparently that CD % was too good?  I don't see why considering that zeus can have his magic 24/7 and his magic is way more usable. 

Still rockin hades despite these sad times!

photo 6e5ea368-f52c-4a8a-92c3-d6fa88712326_zpsb5ad9824.jpg
Message 177 of 325 (1,654 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 26, 2013

Anyone got any other good gear combos for hades?

Message 178 of 325 (1,625 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1355 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 26, 2013

Ques for Hades Nation:

I know many were disappointed with the changes made after the 1.04 patch. It can definitely be frustrating to adapt since the changes can affect your previous playstyle. However, many have persevered and pushed onward to glory in the name of the Underworld lord. Just wondering how many ppl are sticking with Hades or have decided to move onto another allegiance because of the nerfs.

hades.jpg

"Hast thou forsaken me?"

Try "Die for Olympus" in GoWA MP. Click sig to see how
Message 179 of 325 (1,592 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
60 posts

Apr 29, 2013
Full Phobos is actually a tank...I never knew
Message 180 of 325 (1,563 Views)
0 Likes