Uncharted Territory
1844 posts

Re: Hades Allegiance Thread

May 13, 2013

Shishio_Alucard wrote:
Thanatos blade is mino hammer status AND a sword. Hades with decent phys and ele atk + BoT makes the Hades class really threatening again. Wait until everyone figures out this game's (derpy) combo system. You think you're tired of being 1 touched now? ...pffft

Huh, really? I battled few enemies with this BoT tend to gang together so I didn't felt like enough threatened.  It's just common thing to get unprepared for unknown mysteries can result in death until got used to it to prepare well.

Message 191 of 325 (1,583 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
494 posts

May 13, 2013
Spear of Destiny is not broken Poseidon.
Message 192 of 325 (1,577 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11800 posts

May 13, 2013

^can be Smiley Tongue cooldowns are too low

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 193 of 325 (1,571 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4319 posts

May 13, 2013

So, now with the changes to Hades and the ultimate magics, new relics, what are some of the effective setups you guys have been running?   I was playing Hades a lot the other night and having a surprisingly good time with it, but I also had a good teammate in 2v2 Team Favor, which always helps.

Tried some crazy setups, like an all or mostly Chimera loadout.  Great physical power but ridiculous hit on cooldowns, heh.  Still worked fairly well, just not one I would recommend. 

On another note, leveling up feels painfully slow without xp boosts.  1000 - 1500 a pop is taking forever (I missed out on most of the triple and double xp sessions).

----------------------
She's going to have to fall on her sword. Which means that we have to stick one in the ground, trip her onto it and get someone to jump up and down on her back for ten minutes. --

Malcolm Tucker. Modern day saint.
Message 194 of 325 (1,556 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

May 13, 2013
That's true, it takes too much time to level up. But that's good because we play more. I'm trying not to play with Zeus since I'm halfway to 40.

About Hades... What you think about full callisto to get 45% with relic of agility and SoD. This would allow you to use S special each 7 seconds and T special every 11 seconds.

This seems nice enough right?

My only doubt is that maybe it's better to use full battle for 30% cooldown, with 30+% elemental power instead of 10 or 12% elemental power with callisto.

Opinions?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You were always Zeus' Favorite!

You were alway Zeus' favorite!

My channel: http://youtube.com/user/czeuch
Message 195 of 325 (1,517 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
281 posts

[ Edited ]
May 13, 2013

Hades was, is, and it will be always my lord...

And now with BoT is more than awesome, 10 kills per match at least, went 16-0 yesterday.

Im using him with:

Phobo's Helmet

Chimera Armor

Battle Armor of Hades

Thanato's Blade

Relic: Agility/Domination

Item: Hades Helmet/Death's Wail

Magic: Desecration

Is pretty cool that way.

Message 196 of 325 (1,511 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

May 13, 2013
I am really unsure how -19% cooldown and +2% physical power are better then -1 HP. I mean, I don't think it's worth using Chimera since it gives you only a bit more physical damage but cost you too much cooldown when you could use artemis. I don't know... I think Chimera costs too much.

But yeah, Thanato's Blade is great with Hades as well. I'm just using SoD due to the insanely low cd with him. And for variety as well. I'm using Sword of Zeus with Zeus, SoD with Hades, BoT with Ares and I'll go back and try Spear of Poseidon again.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 197 of 325 (1,508 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

May 13, 2013
Only really used chimera on a random cheese build I was doing(charm * maul and full chimera), but normally I go with 1 artemis if I want extra or I feel like i'm wasting some of Hades potential with battle armor cdr and relic. Comes down to preference, I figured I was an inferior Ares with chimera >.<

I'll usually roll with maul and a million different armor combos(prefer offensive builds though if i'm not on my poseidon), or sword of hades with artemis helmet and upper/lower battle armor, relic of agility and Hades Helm/Soul
Million other weapons and stuff for fun sometimes

Feel like thanatos is one of his most viable weps right now but I don't wanna buy it yet, gotta see what is in the next pack because i'd prefer a fun hammer to a sword
Message 198 of 325 (1,501 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

May 13, 2013
I also thought the DLC items expansive, but then I thought "I won't go poorer for $ 3" and then I bought them all (in this case, $ 12).

I didn't even used Artemis Blade yet.

But BoT was really worth it.

Message 199 of 325 (1,493 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
60 posts

May 13, 2013
Phobos Helmet
Battle armor
Phobos lower

Blade of Thanatos
Life Steal
Hades Helm
Relic of domination

Nice health, Nice ele def, fair and even ele and phys attack (21%), and 22% cool down which is only there for your item since BoT cool downs pretty fast regularly. Do real combos and they will die, I promise. If you can't get them that way...fling them off an edge. Nah, seriously this is a nice balanced Hades build with great damage potential and healing capabilities. I like to think of my enemies as "food" when I play this load out.
Message 200 of 325 (1,478 Views)
0 Likes