Uncharted Territory
1944 posts

Re: Hades Allegiance Thread

Apr 3, 2013

Yeah spears and lances are pretty good except the hades spear and lance, man its specials are not that great imo. Otherwise they are pretty good weapons even though I prefer the sword more then any of the weapons

Message 31 of 325 (1,203 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

Apr 3, 2013
I was recommended to use the Spear of Zeus but I didn't adapt well yet. I will check the Lance of Hades when I get lvl 25.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You were always Zeus' Favorite!

You were alway Zeus' favorite!

My channel: http://youtube.com/user/czeuch
Message 32 of 325 (1,143 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
634 posts

Apr 3, 2013
I dont quite understand those Lance´s...i always try to figure out neat combos in to my toolbox but i lack of combos when using Lance...and i mean mixing L+specials to normal attacks.so if any tips to using Lance?
Message 33 of 325 (1,051 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11800 posts

Apr 3, 2013

Sure, I only know Poseidon Lance tricks so you should PM me (to keep the thread on topic) Smiley Happy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 34 of 325 (1,002 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
181 posts

Apr 3, 2013
^share with the world your 'lance tricks" lol
Message 35 of 325 (955 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11800 posts

Apr 3, 2013

Im sending PM's to people. I dont want to leave posts that are off topic.

>To anybody, give the Maul of Hades a go.....the teleport is hilarious

Message 36 of 325 (918 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Apr 3, 2013
Hades Is My Alternative God After The Mighty Zeus .Lol

Lord Hades Is Boss !

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 37 of 325 (862 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1499 posts

Apr 3, 2013

Hey Poseidon, gimme some lance tips, I use Lance on ALL my characters cept Zeus for obvious reasons (not the Broken Sword of Zeus). I use full Phobos armor, relic of Agility, Sacrificial Soul and Hades helm, I just hide when my Vacuum field is on cooldown, by the time, my Hades Helm is up, I can use it again BWAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! I also enjoy the Maul, I don't recommend doing it when your opponent jumps over a gap though, I teleported myself to Tartarus....

Signature Quote:
I love Leia, especially the way she extends my staff
Message 38 of 325 (855 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4319 posts

Apr 4, 2013

When I got the game I started off with Hades since it was that or Poseidon I was interested in.  Once I started playing Poseidon I kind of got away from it and just kept going with the other gods.  Now Hades is really the last one I have to level up (currently at 16) but even at that, Hades was a blast to play.

Flipping through the various tips and discussion in this thread just reminds me of that, lots of good info.

czeuch wrote:
I was recommended to use the Spear of Zeus but I didn't adapt well yet. I will check the Lance of Hades when I get lvl 25.

It's all about that elemental power, Czeuch.  Without it, the spear is meh.  With full battle armor, the spear is going to stun and corral the enemy nicely, setting up your teammates or saving them.  The only time the spear is undesirable is when the match is heavily lagging, since Zeus is so critical on being able to react and move and Zeus' spear isn't a juggle-them-all-over-the-place weapon like most swords / blades or even other gods' spears. 

Kind of suited really to quick strikes.  L1+square, slam them with magic lightning barbecue orbs, escape (they're likely dead at that point).  Save teammate with L1+triangle, introduce some more lightning barbecue.  Pray you don't get hit or interrupted.  It's easy to get beat into the ground, but also easy to dispatch someone in a heartbeat.

Anyway, enough Zeus talk in a Hades thread.  Sorry.  I can say that I always hate seeing that Hades demigod coming at me.  I know the L1+triangle stomp was pretty good in Trial of the Gods.  How does it fare in multiplayer? Is it even worth using?

----------------------
She's going to have to fall on her sword. Which means that we have to stick one in the ground, trip her onto it and get someone to jump up and down on her back for ten minutes. --

Malcolm Tucker. Modern day saint.
Message 39 of 325 (847 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
494 posts

Apr 4, 2013
bump.....
Message 40 of 325 (824 Views)
0 Likes