Wastelander
634 posts

Re: Hades Allegiance Thread

[ Edited ]
Apr 4, 2013

We hades players are busy plannig attacks and we come out at night...

Soooo maybe i share some sword tricks....not that i use them a lot nor i that i know anything exept jump triangle,square,square grapple...kinda boring weapon dont you think when it comes to actual combos? Sword of Hades,something to try out.square,square,L+square,square,square..."yawns" actually someone shouold give me tips about sword because i find them kinda boring to use...Blade is actually cool...the L+triangle that rips the ground,best way to use it is to jump and then L+T takes less time...

About the persephones item,how many actually use it? i very,very rarely use it,dunno it does not allow me to escape only spam L+moves and i find it kinda nonsense item.Btw you cant stealth in bog of the forgotten if anyone has taken a note.

Message 41 of 325 (744 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

Apr 4, 2013
I'm lvl 22 now, almost getting there!

Well... I've played some MoC 4 yesterday with my Hades and I got my a s s kicked Smiley Sad

I don't know what happened. Probably it's because I was trying 2 pieces of phobos, so my physical power was reduced.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You were always Zeus' Favorite!

You were alway Zeus' favorite!

My channel: http://youtube.com/user/czeuch
Message 42 of 325 (737 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1355 posts

Apr 4, 2013

Hades was the first god I aligned with; tough call b4 game was released if I wanted to try him or Poseidon first since I like both their styles of play. Out of the 4 gods we have right now, he is probably my fav and I liked his design in the GoW series, which is also why I was leaning towards him when MP was first announced. Am working on the other allegiances right now, but I'll be back to Hades eventually... so don't worry Lord of the Underworld!

Hades GoW3.jpg

*sigh*

Try "Die for Olympus" in GoWA MP. Click sig to see how
Message 43 of 325 (736 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
634 posts

Apr 4, 2013
To all Hades players! it´s not a such bad idea using manticore armor or atleast 1 piece,and weapon that has some physical resistance,yeah you have to cut some physical power but your survival will be stronger.
Message 44 of 325 (731 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1892 posts

Apr 4, 2013

I prefer to focus on damage then defense. Only char I have defenses is Poseidon. My Ares lvl 9 have 62% PP and 70 HP. That's it. No CD, no resists, no EP.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You were always Zeus' Favorite!

You were alway Zeus' favorite!

My channel: http://youtube.com/user/czeuch
Message 45 of 325 (717 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
494 posts

Apr 5, 2013
Bump....
Message 46 of 325 (696 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11800 posts

Apr 5, 2013

^since you've been running the spear so much I have to ask........Is the almighty Lance of Hades being replaced Smiley Surprised

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 47 of 325 (687 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1511 posts

Apr 5, 2013

Loving the Maul most of all, I'm aware how Hades' spears are pretty powerful but the Maul is so much fun to play around with and it's actually pretty powerful too Smiley Happy

Message 48 of 325 (675 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11800 posts

Apr 5, 2013

I have yet to use the Maul Smiley Sad......or the blade (at least not in anything but trial of the gods).....or the spear.....or the lance..........only the OP sword and demi-god war hammer Smiley Tongue

>Ill have to work with these other weapons sometime

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 49 of 325 (654 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1511 posts

Apr 5, 2013
The maul with the helmet of Hades item work pretty excellent with me, you can do pretty devestating attacks but still remain stealth if you do it right Smiley Happy I toyed around with the blade as well but I'm not too much a fan of it though
Message 50 of 325 (652 Views)
0 Likes