Dec 23 2012
By: disturbeddude101 Wastelander 859 posts

Hades And Poseidon Warriors

5 replies 284 views Edited Dec 23, 2012

I think that after the break, we should be able to test out the Hades and Poseidon warriors. Or at least when the beta goes public on the 8th.

Everyone is figuring out so many problems that need to be fixed such as nerfing and buffing. So how would SSM know what needs to be nerfed/buffed in terms of these warriors' attacks/magic/relics?

I think we definately need to be able to try them out before launch, or things could go crazy. Smiley Very Happy

Erebus..jpg
Message 1 of 6 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Re: Hades And Poseidon Warriors

Dec 23, 2012
that's what I said about playstation all stars...we had 6 out of the whole 22 roster for 2 months and then when the game came out...well lookie there, there were quite a few unbalanced characters.

I'm doubtful we will.
Message 2 of 6 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

Dec 23, 2012
Raiden, Dante, Sackboy IIRC

I really hope to play it Hades' champion before launch!! I WANT MY SOUL OF HADES MAGIC!!
Message 3 of 6 (249 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
295 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 23, 2012

I have a feeling we will. Considering it just two more gods but on that same note "it just just two other gods* I am sure the team has balanced them aswell. It's like not Playstation allstars where you have multiple characters unplayed in betas. I hope to play them though

Message 4 of 6 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1499 posts

Dec 23, 2012

Yes, it'd be nice if they were in cause that way they can balance them.....I hope Poseidon can start with magic, hell maybe have element resist armor to balance against Zeus....same for Ares and Hades.....

Signature Quote:
I love Leia, especially the way she extends my staff
Message 5 of 6 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
787 posts

Dec 23, 2012

As much as I would LOVE to play with the other gods, I dont think they should ruin the surprise. Maybe toss a new game mode/map and some weapons Smiley Happy But yes, its always a good idea to make sure they are balanced.

Message 6 of 6 (230 Views)
0 Likes