May 22 2013
By: s_eric9 Wastelander 820 posts

Hades/Poseidon too weak and Zeus/Ares too strong?

22 replies 512 views Edited May 22, 2013

I know this will cause a lot of controversy, but Ares definitely have much more stronger physical power(Just like his description). Zeus just like his description has high elemental damage

But is Poseidon really that tanky enough? Is Hades that stealthy/assassin-like?

I personally don't agree.

Solution: Nerf Ares/Zeus or make the allegiance more evident for Poseidon and Hades so that they will truly be tanky/assasin.

Any thoughts? Thank you!

Message 1 of 23 (512 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Re: Hades/Poseidon too weak and Zeus/Ares too strong?

May 22, 2013

nooooo no nerf guns god christ stop with the nerf guns 

anyway posiedon is way strong and deff tanky enough for sure hades doesnt really feel all that stealthy though honestly so make hades more stealthy and never ever nerf anything in this game EVER

- CPT of the Lomabax Preatorian Guard

"don't forget to buy poison arrows in order to f**k you chair"- epic name bro
Message 2 of 23 (502 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

May 22, 2013
This is funny because i find it the opposite-- i play MUCH better "usually" with poseidon or hades.. Im 3rd best with ares i think-- and zeus i just suck with--- i think hades is plenty stealthy-- it wouldnt hurt to add a stealth/cooldown on parry relic or like... Magic that stealths everyone on your team in a very large radius and increasees everyones cooldown briefly-- maybe 8 seconds at level 3?
Message 3 of 23 (496 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1375 posts

May 22, 2013
Zeus and Poseidon are undeniable the best classes in the game. Rather than crying for nerds learn to play all classes and defend against them. Hades has already been nerfed, Zeus us likely soon to follow.
Message 4 of 23 (488 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1206 posts

May 22, 2013

Eric.. I'm just going to assume that you've never fought a Blade of Athena+Battle Armor+Relic of Resil poseidon player before. Those guys just REFUSE to die. Seriously, if anyone needs a nerf, it's Poseidon.

Message 5 of 23 (486 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
765 posts

May 22, 2013

every class is good just try them all out with same effort #

poseidon = hades both have agile relic this is about enough to defeat ares and zeus already since they cant dodge any aerial atacks...

zeus - ares  = zeus unables u to use items tescape lol how deadly is tht ares @call to arms item@ if hitts enemy u have 90% granted victory... 

i cant explain since i keep my doodles to myself bro but try them all out with same effort ;]

Combo Sensei 

Message 6 of 23 (478 Views)
Lombax Warrior
241 posts

May 22, 2013

poseidon is incredibly powerful and is nowhere near weak

Message 7 of 23 (475 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1499 posts

May 22, 2013

NingaStyle_Tony wrote:

Eric.. I'm just going to assume that you've never fought a Blade of Athena+Battle Armor+Relic of Resil poseidon player before. Those guys just REFUSE to die. Seriously, if anyone needs a nerf, it's Poseidon.

You forgot Crest+War Armor+Blade of Poseidon+Cloak+Sacrifice for unlimited magic. Be thankful I don't use Obliteration or Tide.

I think Ares and Poseidon are the strongest, Zeus is only strong because of magic spam and Hades is the lowest tier (good in the right hands). Oh and I'm just talking raw builds etc. Hades heals WAY better than Poseidon etc

Signature Quote:
I love Leia, especially the way she extends my staff
Message 8 of 23 (465 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1496 posts

[ Edited ]
May 22, 2013

OP has not played enough to know what's what, no offence.

Poseidon is the top allegiance in the game. Maybe you could make the argument for Zeus being first, that's up for debate. High defence, Crest X2 on full magic bar, magic regeneration, slows down enemy's, shall I go on? His PP isn't even that horrible unless you are going up against another Poseidon. He's also a nightmare match up for Ares.

Nerf Ares? That has to be a joke. All he has going for him is power. He's supposed to be powerful. To compensate his defense, magic, and cool down are all average to horrible. Ares is the most picked God because a few hits here and there and you get a kill. Outside of that you need to be solid to be consistently good with him because outside of attack power he is rubbish.

Hahaha... nerf Ares.

Check out my channel for GoW matches, highlights and other videos.
Message 9 of 23 (460 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

May 22, 2013

hahaha tru that dabeast recently though ive been rolling ares with centaur spear gotta say its pretty beast the only probs i have is with zeus cuz i got no ele defence but if i can get first hit its all over not to many builds are a prob for me actually save for the posiedon suuper tank full battle armor with resilience 

my ares can make short work of pretty much anything ive even cleared 3v1 with this build but idk if i could do that vs the guys here on the forums

- CPT of the Lomabax Preatorian Guard

"don't forget to buy poison arrows in order to f**k you chair"- epic name bro
Message 10 of 23 (428 Views)
0 Likes