Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1655 posts

Re: Hades/Poseidon too weak and Zeus/Ares too strong?

May 22, 2013

hahah wow DaBeast i should just follow you around the forum and kudo all your posts youre just always right ahaha

i dont care how you call it all classes take some kind of skill to play just because its not the same kind of skill you use doesnt mean it isnt skill in general

and the alligences in this game are well balanced and stick well to thier descriptions

- CPT of the Lomabax Preatorian Guard

"don't forget to buy poison arrows in order to f**k you chair"- epic name bro
Message 21 of 23 (125 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1206 posts

May 22, 2013

DaBeast and I share same thoughts (: well spoken, friend.

Eric, no one is calling you "bad". I only said that you PROBABLY never faced a healer/tanker Poseidon with defensive relics, items and weapons. Those guys are very tough to kill without magic.

As a matter of fact, it is probably the ONLY way you will kill them in a 2v2 without teaming. I do believe every allegiance is balanced, but the relic of resilience threw me off a little bit. 1.5 HP per second? It takes me 10 to try and open them up for a combo! And if they face an allegiance besides Poseidon they'll just run for a health fountain!

Poseidon needs either negative base PP , not have as much +PR on War Armor, not as much +HP on Battle Armor, or just nerf the healing on Resilience. But maybe I'm just speaking nonsense and the allegiances are PERFECTLY balanced x.x

Message 22 of 23 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
181 posts

May 22, 2013
If your a badddddas **sssss player youll know how to deal with every god, from both offense and defense standpoints, u just gotta know the game!!!, enough said
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 23 of 23 (101 Views)
0 Likes