Apr 26 2013
By: RICH_ARD_SMOKER Lombax Warrior 202 posts

Hades magic not working?

2 replies 72 views Edited Apr 26, 2013
I havent seen a thread on this so hopefully this is the first... Ive been playing my hades character recently & I am using sacrificial soul until I unlock the elite magic and have noticed everytime I have full magic(enough for 2 uses when fully upgraded) and the first one works but the second time I use it it does nothing. I make the body movements but no big purple tornado and it does nothing to my enemies. It does however drain the last of my magic. Ive had this happen once for my ares elite magic as well (which is single use far as I know I havent upgraded it yet) wondering if this is happening to others as well. Leave a comment if it is lets get these issues dealt with!
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1944 posts

Re: Hades magic not working?

Apr 26, 2013

Well at times when I use that magic or see someone else use it, the purple tornado thing is invisible but it still hurts ppl.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
202 posts

Re: Hades magic not working?

Apr 26, 2013
Ah yes I forgot about that lol. id say about 25% of the time that does happen, but for me at least, the other 75% it does nothing at all. Maybe its doing the ivisible thing but not hitting anyone? Hard to believe wen surrounded by a whole team of enemies specially since its supposed to target nearest enemy (or so I thought)
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (64 Views)
0 Likes