Jun 12 2013
By: SILVERX200 Survivor 2333 posts

Hammer of Hephaestus question

[ Edited ]
4 replies 202 views Edited Jun 12, 2013

Does this weapon have a stomp move? I was locked in place by the spark ball and the player shot two spark balls right in a row and kept stomping me until I died. This was right in the beginning of the match and the stomps were constant. They were an Ascended Level 30 Poseidon.

The only special they used was L1+Square.

Message 1 of 5 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3413 posts

Re: Hammer of Hephaestus question

Jun 12, 2013

No, there is now stomp move for the Hephastus Hammer. L1 T creates a trail of lightning that stuns the enemy, and L1 S shoots a lightning ball.  I do no thave any idea how they did a stomp, There is none for the Hammer of hephaestus, only the hammer of atlas has a stomp when they do the L1 t.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 2 of 5 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
134 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 12, 2013

They may have had those weapon pickup boots. Not sure what they are called.

Message 3 of 5 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2333 posts

Jun 12, 2013

The match just began so they wouldn't have had the Hermes Sandals/Boots at that point. I know some hammers have a stomp move but this person was stomping me like they were using a turbo controller and rapid fired two spark balls with barely any time in between.

I asked the player how they were spamming it and all they said was "Get used to it b|tch." Classy as always PSN pr:cks.

Message 4 of 5 (160 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
755 posts

Jun 12, 2013
You were most likely getting hit with delay square spam.
Delay square is when they slam their hammer in the ground with one of their feet on it and charge their hammer and then they release their charge and the charge effect of this hammer is that it leaves a orb behind similar to ROZ. This is most likely what you are getting hit by. If you are seeing someone spam this, jump then press triangle if you have a sword or circle if you are using anything else.
Message 5 of 5 (145 Views)
0 Likes