Uncharted Territory
1368 posts

Re: Hammer of Hephaestus ridiculously overpowered, how to beat?

Jun 21, 2013
Yeah on 2v2 and 4v4 it was the only time I RQ lol
Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 74 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11079 posts

Jun 21, 2013

....ever fought a guy 1v1 with it :/ its annoying

lol i still finished 12-0 though XD but a more skilled player with that sword wouldnt have allowed that

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 74 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1368 posts

Jun 21, 2013
Well 1v1 no weapon or setup is stopping me lol but when you have a 2-3 players on team doing that its aggravating and hard to stop.
Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 74 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11079 posts

Jun 21, 2013

lol i fought quad zeus with reckoning and HH yesterday O_O gaawwd that was annoying XD

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 74 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
289 posts

Jun 22, 2013

I was on the receiving end of a Cerberus Assassin today and it wasn't pretty. Fights lasted forever and it took everything I had to compete with him. Unfortunately, the few times I had him on the ropes I got back-stabbed by his roving cohort of Demi-God Ares mates. Such is the way with premades...

Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 74 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Jun 22, 2013

Okay so first off it isn't very '' OP '' at all my friend is really good with it and yeah he has caught me with it a couple times but never a 100% combo it never happens to me  and the L1-T special a quick tip halfway through a little toward the end you can evade out of it the one problem with it is that slow green ball of love the L1-S special launches if your caught it drops your health it is blockable the hammer charge all I can say is evade oh and depending on allegiance equip the relic of agility if launched up you can evade the grapple. Have fun ^-^

Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 74 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
317 posts

Aug 6, 2013

**bleep** this hammer is a nightmare!

I am getting smashed by this hammer even by noobies using it! and I hardly ever lose lol :smileysad:

DaBeast bro, I feel your pain man. This hammer needs to go.

Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 74 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2121 posts

Aug 6, 2013

I can't believe people are still complaining about this hammer. The only time it's an issue is when you have multiple people using it, and the same can be said for any weapon. The hammer doesn't bounce you around the stage like some weapons which sets you up for death.

The charged hammer combo is the only real issue but there are a lot of hammers with easy wicked combos that people use all the time. I use the HoH occasionally and I can tell it is nowhere near as effective as it was previously.

Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 74 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1605 posts

Aug 6, 2013

Call me crazy. But I believe Hammers of Hephaestus doesn't have to go. It may balance out to Cerberus Blade users.

Imagine, If Hammers of Hephaetus are gone, what if... HoH users were once sword users who always be sword users?

Meaning they might back to equip Cerberus blade to increase its sword population already enough...

Don't assume me defending this. But if we have trouble fighting back against Cerberus Blade users, then our (online friends or random) ally(ies) use HoH

to make them RQ using dishonored & foul tactics to balance the battle out.

Again, HoH users are indeed tough but not when if you can stop engaging in BoH and it's completely okay to engage in Gang Festivals to defeat HoH users.

It's not like you can fight alone in team favor based battles.

Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 74 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1605 posts

Aug 6, 2013

Sparrow-Hawk wrote:

Call me crazy. But I believe Hammers of Hephaestus doesn't have to go. It may balance out to Cerberus Blade users.

Imagine, If Hammers of Hephaetus are gone, what if... HoH users were once sword users who always be sword users?

Meaning they might back to equip Cerberus blade to increase its sword population already enough...

Don't assume me defending this. But if we have trouble fighting back against Cerberus Blade users, then our (online friends or random) ally(ies) use HoH

to make them RQ using dishonored & foul tactics to balance the battle out.

Again, HoH users are indeed tough but not when if you can stop engaging in BoH and it's completely okay to engage in Gang Festivals to defeat HoH users.

It's not like you can fight alone in team favor based battles.

... Scratch that.

Didn't think of the results after driving them out but HoH users are still remaining in there that may be unfair to other enemies.

Well just don't save your ally(ies) if they happen to be HoH users anyways.  They are just fine on their own for being so strongest.

Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 74 (85 Views)
0 Likes