Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 18 2012
By: DJMadCow Uncharted Territory 1342 posts

Haven't played Team Favor of the Gods yet

3 replies 138 views Edited Dec 18, 2012

Hey all,

Just wanted to know how frequently everyone is able to get into the Team 8vs8 matches. I started playing the beta on 12/12 and have not played a single Team match; always get a msg saying unable to connect to playstation network, lost connection to host, or an error msg when I try. At first I thought it could have been due to not many people playing the beta right now (since it's a closed beta atm) or possibly b/c of the times I log on to play, but this seem to happen all the time.

I do mainly quick matchs, and whenever I get placed in a 8vs8 match it always fails to go through (no problems getting into the 4vs4 option though).

Anyone else experiencing this too?

Try "Die for Olympus" in GoWA MP. Click sig to see how
Message 1 of 4 (138 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
49220 posts

Re: Haven't played Team Favor of the Gods yet

Dec 18, 2012

DJMadCow wrote:

Hey all,

Just wanted to know how frequently everyone is able to get into the Team 8vs8 matches. I started playing the beta on 12/12 and have not played a single Team match; always get a msg saying unable to connect to playstation network, lost connection to host, or an error msg when I try. At first I thought it could have been due to not many people playing the beta right now (since it's a closed beta atm) or possibly b/c of the times I log on to play, but this seem to happen all the time.

I do mainly quick matchs, and whenever I get placed in a 8vs8 match it always fails to go through (no problems getting into the 4vs4 option though).

Anyone else experiencing this too?

I played some saturday morning around 10 am eastern time.  its a fun match.

I have only used quick match so I'm not sure.  They say the best times to play are 7pm until 10pm pacific time.

Message 2 of 4 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
300 posts

Dec 18, 2012
i've had more matches done than i have had problems with.
Message 3 of 4 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Dec 18, 2012

i play it all the time. the 4v4 matches are a good warm up, i cant stand Hercules when he come down and interfere on the match! lol

but 8v8 works all the time for me. last week there were a few hiccups, but works fine now, once your in a room and its over, dont leave, itll connect much faster into the next match

Message 4 of 4 (124 Views)
0 Likes