Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 19 2012
By: jokerman459 First Son 7 posts

Helpful tip for new players!

2 replies 124 views Edited Dec 19, 2012

I'm not sure if anyone else has made a thread or post about this yet but, here it is. I just started playing a little while ago and I dove straight into Favor of The Gods in hopes that I'd be pitted against people of equal level and K/D but instead I was thrust into a realm where I felt like I was being curb stompped every match. After getting fed up with this I moved onto Team Favor of The Gods and realized that it was much better for me to level up and get my footing. I captured the points and rose up in level fairly quickly. After doing this for a while I went back to regular Favor of The Gods and felt more at home with all the other pros and then I wasn't that guy getting curb stompped.

TL;DR: New players start in Team Favor of The Gods and get some experience and levels and then transition to regular Favor of The Gods.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (124 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Re: Helpful tip for new players!

Dec 19, 2012

I think Team Favor is more fun anyways lol. but that makes sense

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Re: Helpful tip for new players!

Dec 19, 2012
Agree. A for man FFA is better suited to those with exp under their belt and a firm grasp of the mechanics. Everyone should start off with 8 man. Can be in many ways a more enjoyable experience as well.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (106 Views)
0 Likes