Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
205 posts

Re: Here is a Thank you from Just-Tank.

[ Edited ]
Jan 26, 2013

Wow. I'm quite liking the new character statistics. They're percentages now. Yay!

Quite a pleasant post to read. Now I'm even more excited. I hope we can add individual players to a mute list. I don't want to close off everyone in a match if one player decides to spew uncouth hate speech or play annoying music through his set..

As for the silence is golden point, I think it means you get to trash talk someone if you brutal kill them. Sounds like you've earned it. Kind of a funny idea.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 87 (413 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Jan 26, 2013

ElementDuck wrote:

Wow. I'm quite liking the new character statistics. They're percentages now. Yay!

That could just be an internal build shown though...

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 87 (397 Views)
0 Likes
Santa Monica Studio Community Strategist
408 posts

Jan 26, 2013

Hey guys,

First...I am not The Boat Captain, that would be our Lead Designer. However, I am Captain of this community and the Sony Santa Monica community in general, so you may call me whatever you'd like in that respect!

Second, take the stats you see with a grain of salt because of course those depends on your full armor and weapon loadout. We just wanted to you show something for image purposes.

Third, you can get the Mercenary Sword simply by playing Rise of the Warrior, but maybe you already knew that!

Fourth, I should have seen this topic before stickying my own, fixing!

-Tank

Follow me @Just_Tank and @SonySantaMonica

Every day is community day!
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 87 (384 Views)
Lombax Warrior
158 posts

Jan 26, 2013

color change YES YES YESSSS the gods have truly blessed us !!!!!tumblr_m2q1ocx6rU1qdc8j6o1_500.gif

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 87 (378 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

Jan 26, 2013

@Just-Tank,

OURS is the thanks to you guys for granting us the Multiplayer beta passcode. It was enough for us to play with each other here, and killing, and slaughtering each other like pigs in the slaughterhouse. For us it's sickly fun. I hope I can play with you guys along with these gifts. I already pre-ordered the Collector's Edition, so that I can have everything as collected. :smileyhappy:

BTW, guys, the Thracian one was also included in Spartacus 1st TV series. Spartacus fought against a huge dude, who wore this full Thracian armor. :smileyhappy:

As a Greek, I'm so happy to see that a game dedicated to our Ancient Greece is being very polished before getting to the open. :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 87 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1293 posts

Jan 27, 2013
LOL @Just-Tank. sorry man i didn't mean to do your job, just thought that page you wrote was EPIC and it needed to be seen ^_^. Are you "God of War" on FaceBook? if not...then who is? because that's who i got it from.

lawl.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 87 (307 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1270 posts

Jan 28, 2013

Very cool, cannot wait to try out the full MP game, not before beating the Single player though :smileyhappy:

"If all on Olympus will deny me my vengeance, then all on Olympus will die"- Kratos, GOW2
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 87 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
673 posts

Jan 28, 2013

ElementDuck wrote:

As for the silence is golden point, I think it means you get to trash talk someone if you brutal kill them. Sounds like you've earned it. Kind of a funny idea.

Uncharted does this in its MP...I dig it. Brief smack talking and it's over. Probably not enough time to divine tactics, just plain ole smack-talking fun. I used to love it (when I still played Uncharted's MP) when I killed someone and could hear their wails of incredulity, lol.

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 87 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
869 posts

Jan 28, 2013

Flint_Prophet wrote:

ElementDuck wrote:

Uncharted does this in its MP...I dig it. Brief smack talking and it's over. Probably not enough time to divine tactics, just plain ole smack-talking fun. I used to love it (when I still played Uncharted's MP) when I killed someone and could hear their wails of incredulity, lol.

I believe in Uncharted it's more of a proximity thing...whether you kill them or not, if you are nearby you can hear each other. Kinda cool. Not sure what other games do this since I hate FPS :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 87 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
785 posts

Jan 28, 2013

SirCrush wrote:

Flint_Prophet wrote:

ElementDuck wrote:

I believe in Uncharted it's more of a proximity thing...whether you kill them or not, if you are nearby you can hear each other. Kinda cool. Not sure what other games do this since I hate FPS :smileytongue:

I was curious about the "Silence it golden" too, it could either be through chat or your warrior will make a snarky remark while he slays you.

@SirCrush

Socom Confrontation had the same thing, can change the game around completely if they hear you coming.

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 87 (195 Views)
0 Likes