How do you do that!!!
God of Wealth
Message 21 of 29 (172 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Re: Honorable players

May 15, 2013
If it's a 2v2 and some arsehat bails on their partner I'll let them 1v1. I'll grab the WW, fight the cerberus/cyclops whatever. If they pop a death streak I'll toss the WW at them though.

Same goes for 4v4 when the other team RQ and leave one poor **bleep** alone. If I find them alone, I'll fight them (very rare) but usually they have 2-3 people on their arse so I'm not joining that. Then I'll give props to the person for sticking it out in the lobby after the match.

We've all been on the other end of this and know there isn't any skill or satisfaction to be had gangbangin someone.
Message 22 of 29 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
114 posts

May 15, 2013
Though I am a bit choleric, games seldom put me into ultimate rage, yet 4 guys teaming up on me give me the creeps... I also RQ then most of the time, as it's a worthless game both for me and them anyways...

Other way around, I'll simply open chests and capture while my team of **bleep** goes for a hunt... I've even lost a 4v2 because they were running around as 3, bloodlust in their eyes, while our 2 opponents went for favour and 2v1d me all the time.....

I'll even recommend leaving 4v3s and 2v1 at the start; just lost time for you, better give the others the chance for a nice game, although they may be too stubborn to leave themselves and therefore not worth it Smiley Wink
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

May 15, 2013

While I do understand the sentiment for "honorable" play, I'll admit that I wouldn't abide by any code.  I've been on the receiving end, where my teammates ditch me in a 1 vs. 4 situation and I end up getting rocked (1 kill, 11 deaths).  I don't blame the other team for ganging up on me, because I would probably do the same thing if the tables were turned.  I don't like seeing my teammates dying and I don't like dying myself.  If I can stack the odds in favor of my team (regardless of the whatever advantage we already have), then I'll certainly do it.  Does that make me a dishonorable player?  Sure, for 4v4 Team Favor I'll accept that title.  If I ever want to really test my combat skill against someone else's, I'd just go for the 2v2 gametypes or MoC.

Message 24 of 29 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
226 posts

May 15, 2013
This happens to me all the time in 2v2 I go in with a partner and when thwy get the *bleep* beat out them they leave and I get stuck 1v2 idc I see it as good practice to go 1v2 Smiley Happy
Message 25 of 29 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
501 posts

May 15, 2013
Yeah I'm getting to the point where I just quit out at the beginning during uneven teams. Especially in 2v2 when I'm down a man. I dont care about my kdr so having no kills a match makes no difference to me but other people don't feel that way
Message 26 of 29 (99 Views)
Sackboy
501 posts

May 15, 2013
I can sometimes hold my own against two people and come out with a positive kdr but I've never won tho. Gotten close tho
Message 27 of 29 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2802 posts

May 15, 2013

i'm glad there are some players here who know the word honor Smiley Happy respect to everyone who is an honorable player i have always been like this and always will 

Message 28 of 29 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Last Guardian
11779 posts

May 15, 2013

^if you quit the game it doesnt affect your stats. thats why people getting their **bleep** kicked do it.....it salvages their stats from a beating. however, if the HOST quits on you.....your stats and XP will still be affected Smiley Happy i discussed this with gypsy (in case people wanted to know where i heard this)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 29 of 29 (92 Views)
0 Likes