Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 15 2013
By: Sodium2_Racing Monster Hunter 16 posts
Accepted Solution

How do we capture the flag?

4 replies 106 views Edited Jan 15, 2013

This was my first time playing this game mode, not only I but others team member had no idea how to capture the flag? We had the flag, ran over to our return point and nothing happened. Of course by this time enemies were on us and we died one way or another. What do we need to do, too capture it?  :robotfrustrated:

Message 1 of 5 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Re: How do we capture the flag?

Jan 15, 2013

Yourr flag must be at the return point as well. So if an enemy has your flag then no one can capture. Once the enemy is killed the flag return and then you take it to your flag and it should give you the point.

Message 2 of 5 (102 Views)
First Son
18 posts

Jan 15, 2013

I asked the same question in my post earlier today still no reply. That needs to be fixed so new players know what to do

Message 3 of 5 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Jan 15, 2013

Alright sorry scratch what I last said. Well not all of it. Your flag does need to be there but when you get there keep tapping R1. I didn't realize this but I was trying to block last time and I didn't realize that was the catalyst to the capture. Just played a round and after looking like an idiot running around my flag I figured it out.

So ya, when you have the enemy flag at your base with your flag there as well tap R1 and it should capture it.

Message 4 of 5 (87 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1270 posts

Jan 15, 2013

Person above has it, I actually didn't have any problem figuring it out for some reason. Isn't there an R1 symbol when you bring the enemy flag back to your base? Maybe there is and that's why I figured it out.

"If all on Olympus will deny me my vengeance, then all on Olympus will die"- Kratos, GOW2
Message 5 of 5 (79 Views)
0 Likes