Dec 31 2013
By: Goldhawk1 Keyblade Wielder 9466 posts

I had a dream!

2 replies 94 views Edited Dec 31, 2012

So, I've had this dream twice.  It feels very "god of war" but it's themed very differently.  

It's a dream about a co-op dungeon.  Some may be a bit overboard but it is just a dream.

Anyway, so all the players start out on this map with some rubble around and there's a building to our left.  Two groups of enemies spawn one with a purple armored general and a green armored general.  I couldn't make out what these beasts were but my character was very afraid...I must have been low level or something. 

Anyway most players make their way through the door way while I'm watching the doorway and one guy takes on all the AI outside.  I take constant swipes at the enemies all while making sure the guy fighting still has aggro (meaning, the AI is still attacking the tank taking them all on)

A bit later the crowd outside dwindles as the rest of the players are on the other side of the building fighting.  I walk out of the opening in which we all first entered and made my way back across where we had come from. There's a hidden building with a woman inside and next to her is a shrine with a helmet.  Now, it's only a helmet sitting there but as I click on the option to take it, all of my armor switches to this new set.

Anyway, I make my way back across through the doorway and down the hallway where everyone else had exited.  As I make my way out everyone is fighting all kinds of AI enemies.  I join the fight very late and suddenly the boss shows up.

It's the green armored general (like I said earlier I couldn't make out what the beast was but he was big...like a foot taller than Kratos with huge muscles) riding a giant tenticled beast that covers a large portion of the left side of the map. 

Players are scrambling about trying to figure out what to do and I grab a chain, jump on the back of the beast and am about to tie it around a series of tentacles and that's when my dog wakes me up.  

Pretty cool idea for a dungeon/raid.  Seeing as how we have a giant tentacled beast in SP too I suppose it fits well.  Probably too late to implement this idea but I felt I needed to share. 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
849 posts

Re: I had a dream!

Jan 1, 2013

You remember your dreams very well :smileyvery-happy:

Erebus..jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9466 posts

Re: I had a dream!

Jan 1, 2013
Well, I had it twice :smileytongue: so that helps.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (60 Views)
0 Likes