Dec 21 2012
By: g_TbH_K1Ll3R First Son 11 posts

I love the beta!!

2 replies 109 views Edited Dec 21, 2012

the beta has only some complications with it, such as when you try to escape in the air somehow your opponent can still grapple you. Also how some of the powers are overpowerd for the zeus allegiance, but not for ares. Also when you try to call in traps around the maps it gives the person you are trying to kill way! too much time to escape it (when you place trap ahead of time). Also how the cyclops in favor of the gods favors one team!! When you try to capture an alter, he attacks you, but only if your on the losing team, especially how the hammer that appears out of nowhere can not be stopped so it just launches you straight across the map. But other then those minor flaws the game is flawless, to me of course. Though i speak for myself in saying, Thank you for giving me the best beta of this year!! Smiley Very Happy thank you!!

Message 1 of 3 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
859 posts

Re: I love the beta!!

Dec 21, 2012
I don't think Polyphemus is going for the losing team, if he is on one side of the map where the alters are, he will try to attack anyone that is close to the alter.
Erebus..jpg
Message 2 of 3 (104 Views)
Highlighted
First Son
11 posts

Re: I love the beta!!

Dec 24, 2012

i noticed that but i also noticed, when im trying to capture the alter and im on the losing team, he attacks more frequently and when i was on the winning team he barely tried to touch me.

Message 3 of 3 (98 Views)
0 Likes