Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 15 2013
By: Targeted313 First Son 1 posts

I'm new and have one simple question.

3 replies 88 views Edited Jan 15, 2013

I'm completely new to the God Of War Franchise and decided to try out the multiplayer beta release since I'm a ps3 plus subscriber.

Before getting started I thought I would ask a simple  question to kind of prepare myself for the type of game play that goes on with this multiplayer.

Being A veteran of DC Universe and knowing what type of abuse goes on with multiplayer games my question is ARE PLAYERS ALLOWED TO KICK ONE ANOTHER FROM GAMES ?

The abuse of players kicking one another in multiplayer games destroys the experience in my opinion and drives people away from the game.So if kicking is a common practice of this game I would like to know ahead of time.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 4 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
137 posts

Re: I'm new and have one simple question.

Jan 15, 2013

Not currently but there's a thread in favor of it right now

Message 2 of 4 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1302 posts

Jan 15, 2013
No you'll not be able to kick people. I just posted a Thread that has people getting kicked aftre team kills that should be in the game. But Voting to kick somebody? shoiuld be a No-No.

lawl.jpg

Message 3 of 4 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
230 posts

Jan 15, 2013

The real question is WHY HAVENT YOU BOUGHT THE GOD OF WAR SAGA YET!? The god of war series is the most epic story ever made. If you do decide to buy it play it in this order

1. God of war chains of olympus.

2. God of war 1

3. God of war ghost of sparta

4. God of war 2

5. God of war 3

Ascension is sppose to be first but since ascension will have a bunch of new game mechanics that the others dont. Then you might not have as much fun because you'll feel its missing stuff. So go to your local game store tomorrow and buy it asap. You have a 2 months to beat them all and be caught up in the franchise

Message 4 of 4 (53 Views)